Chapter 16

I forgot to mention that Dream and Ravens clothing changed from what I had when they were on the SMP, I will show change of clothes later(Art work not mine). Buckle up bitch's Shits about to happen.

Dream=Nightmare

Raven=Zarya

Techno=Pig

Quackity=Magician

Nikki=Baker

Good=Halo

Tubbo=Bee

Tommy=Disc

Punz=Trident

George=Goggles

Sapnap=Flame

Wilbur=Music Man

Skeppy=Diamond

Phil=Redza

Karl=Honk

Eret=King

Sam=Redstone

Dream's POV

I woke up the next morning with 3 people next to me. Farthest away from me was Techno, then Bee ad snuggled into my chest was Disc. I wiggled out of bed to get ready for the morning, I slept in a green sweatshirt and some black stretchy pants. I changed into my old suit from 3 years ago, it was a tight fit but it will work for now.

Once I was changed I went downstairs, no one else was up yet so I started on some breakfast

Once I was changed I went downstairs, no one else was up yet so I started on some breakfast. I cut up fruit and made some waffles, half way through making breakfast I felt a pair of arms slip around my waist. I turned around to see a yawning Techno, he kissed my forehead and sat down at the table. Raven came down next in her old outfit, she looked very excited and anxious at the same time. 

Raven gave me a smile "I am going to go stretch my wings real quick, I will be right back!" She shouted as she walked out the door

Raven gave me a smile "I am going to go stretch my wings real quick, I will be right back!" She shouted as she walked out the door. Phil came down and I passed him a coffee then within seconds Tommy and Tubbo came racing downstairs with tears in their eyes. "D-Dream! Where are you!" They couldn't see me because of the wall that separated the kitchen from the living room(You know what I am talking about right, Its not a like door way but no a piece of random wall in the middle of no where) I walked over to them they jumped on my grabbing my sides. "I'm right here you guys no need to worry...I am not leaving any time soon." I gave them a sad smile as I wiped the remaining tears off their faces, I brought them over  to the table and served them waffles with fruit. 

Raven came back within 15 minutes "Today we have to go to the village to talk about what our next step is now that we have returned. Apparently there is a big meeting today with all of the kingdoms. They are going to be talking about what they are going to do with each independent village...including ours. They are going to start raising taxes on outsider villages until they have no other choice then to join the kingdom again." I sighed, we are probably going to have to reveal ourselves at some point, later would be preferred but why not today. "Ok let's let the team know after breakfast." We hurried to finish breakfast.

All six of us got to the village and went to Magicians bar where we told the team our plan. They agreed to watch from the sidelines and fill in the SMP members. We used our magic portal thing that shows whatever we-Raven and I-see to who ever looks in the mirror, this is how we watch over each other. We left the village around 11 am, if we ran and used some of our magic we could be there right as the meeting starts. "Everyone ready?" One the other side of the line people we agreeing. The SMP members were told to sit back and stay quiet through this entire mess.

Dream was running next to Raven "So we are going to crash a meeting with all of the Kingdoms representatives there and tell everyone that we are back." Raven asked to the people on the other side "Pretty much" Magician responded "Great" the sarcasm in her voice made Dream chuckle.  "5 minutes till target, you are going to have to find a way past the guards out front. We don't know if Flames, Goggle, Kyle and Jack will be there in the room so take precaution." Magician spoke with worry "Aren't we always cautious? But seriously guy's we are going to be fine." Dream said trying to reassure the team, a breath of relief was spread over the team.

"Meeting has started already, I would hurry if I were you." Redza yelled at Dream and Raven. "Yeah  I get geez" "No need to yell" They arrived outside of the gate one of the guard watch's were coming around the corner, Dream and Raven scrambled to climb up the wall and just barely got over before the guards came around the corner. "Graceful" Redza said on the other line. "Shut up I am out of practice" Dream said out of breath rushing inside and dodging guards was a harder task then the two realized. "Did those motherfuckers upgrade security?" Raven said to herself, the guards disappeared around the corner giving a window of opportunity.     

"You ready?" "Of course." Dream and Raven opened up the doors, all kingdoms were arguing about something but stayed silent once the doors were open. "Hello boy's did you miss me?" Raven said she walked to the end of the table. "H-How are you two alive? You are supposed to be dead!" The king at the opposite end of the table boomed, Raven and Dream laughed "You thought you could kill us? HA! Hurt maybe but kill? No your too weak...Now the reason why we came back was to discuss business."  "Our kingdoms no longer need your help, we don't have any business with you two so leave" The Queen spoke in a voice that showed she was above the rest "You made this my business when you decided to drag my village and our allies into this mess. I am giving you one chance either you find a new way to make money or you raise the tax and my business come back into action...we both know that none of you want that to happen." 

The kingdom's heads took this as a threat "Guards attac-!" Raven teleported in front of the king she had a sword tip held at his throat. Raven was on the table looking down at him "Do you really want to start a fight with me." The room was in silence, the SMP members watching were terrified at Raven's personality. "Now that we have made our return known we look forward to doing business with you in the future." Dream said Raven walked across the table and jumped off at the end, "Tell Lover boy I said hi" Raven shouted as the doors closed when they were walking out.

"Lets get out of here quickly...I don't want to see if the 4 traitors are hanging around here." Dream and Raven ran out the way they came. Raven used her wings to fly above the clouds with Dream-he was hanging on by her holding his hand and hanging-"Great job back there guys, get back here as soon as possible" Magician said "Be back soon, tell Disc and Bee we are going on a hike today for me." "Got it." Raven and Dream we enjoying the view when they were shot at, hitting raven causing them to fall. Trees broke their fall and they landed on their feet "Angel of Mercy, Nightmare how the hell are you two alive" Raven and Dream looked at the people.

"Traitors...We're back" :)

Have a good day, shits going to happen next time