Y/n Intro

You grew up with a single mother. You never meet your dad because he left when your mother was pregnant with you. The story that your mother told you was that your father was the greatest hero in the U.S he came to Japan to escape the life of being a hero. Turns out she didn't know much about him and he didn't know anything about her either. They both got together at a party after they both found an "appeal"(ifykyk) to each other. They kept in touch after but a few weeks later your mother found out she was pregnant with you. You mother decided to tell your father, but of course him being the number one hero in the U.S he told her that he wasn't ready to be a father and just like that he walked out. Growing up you were always  jealous of other children with there fathers but the older you grew didn't really care anymore. You never looked for him or looked for an answer on why, you just accepted it. You always told yourself "if I grew up fine without him then I don't need him at all". At the end of the day your mother became a pro hero and you were doing fine without him, but of course being a hero meant not spending much time with you and you were fine with that.

Mothers:(m/n)
Hero name: mind blizzard
Quirk: mind reading/mind control

Father:don't know/don't care
Hero name: don't know/don't care
Quirk: don't know/don't care

Quirk:God
You are able to "kill" and "revive" anyone for less then 30 minutes. You are currently able to control 1% of your quirk. This part of your quirk makes you  "immortal" for now since you haven't found anything that could officially kill you yet. You also can read people's minds you assume this come from your mothers side. You don't know the limit to your quirk.

(FYI just cuz your immortal doesn't mean you can't die out of natural causes such as old age or sickness)

(If y'all haven't realized I based your quirk off "GOD" cuz "GOD" can create lives and take lives but you know the what people (aka my mom) say that you can't lie to god cuz he knows what your thinking)

Downside to your quirk: you can be so badly injured that any normal person would be dead but you on the other have just feel the aching pain

Weakness: Unknown

(Y/n)- your name
(L/n)- last name
(P/n)- pronouns
(H/c)- hair color
(E/c)- eye color
(H/t)- hair type
(S/c)- skin color
(M/n)- mothers name
(Some of these I might not even use but just in case)

I wanted to include everyone, since I saw multiple people on tik tok talking about how people don't make y/n diverse:) plz make sure to tell me if I missed something
———————————-———————————————
June 22, 2021
Update

Hey hi I'm working on a chapter but I want y'all to know that since y/n has a mind reading quirk it will most likely look like this

(Name of character)
' the characters thought'

AND IF IT DOESNT HAVE A NAME UP TOP IT MOST LIKEY MEANS THE Y/ns alone and those are their thoughts :) okay bye

A few minutes later
Oh also no one knows about y/ns kill and revive quirk (they only think she has a mind reading quirk) except the important people in the school such as : all might, principal nezu, all might, and etc.