Joseph x F!Reader (One-shot/Smut)

SHAWTY DOWN BAD CRYING @feyume

also kinda unedited so lmao sorry

---

Joseph was a weird hunter, at least in your opinion. He never seemed to want to interact with you, even in matches he didn't want to hurt you or chair you. Needless to say, it was bizarre and also unfair. At least, you thought so. What matters now is how you're going to confront him about it. He was such a hard-to-approach hunter, always cold, yet elegant, but never seemed happy. You as a survivor felt like it was your job to check up on him.

You sighed as you scratched your head, walking your way to the hunter's manor. What you were thinking was that if you had a talk with him, maybe he would tell you what's wrong. Why did he always avoid you? It was a weird, surreal feeling because you had a crush on him. Joseph, however old he seemed, was just attractive to you.

"Y/n, what are you doing here?" Robbie noticed you first and greeted you. He was a fun little monster, always wanting to play with you, but now wasn't the time to play, you were here for a different reason.

"Hi, Robbie! Is Joseph here?" Robbie thought about it for a moment before he grabbed your hand and excitedly led you somewhere. No matter how many times you visited the mansion, you could never find your way around.

"Mr. Joseph is in his room! He lost his match and he's sad, are you here to cheer him up?" Robbie pointed at the wooden door. You felt your breath stopped as you suddenly got second thoughts.

"Um, yeah, Robbie. I'll cheer him up." What else could you say to him? That you didn't want to help make a hunter feel better? You quickly made your way to the door and knocked politely. Robbie looked around and waddled away happily. You smiled as you watched him.

'Kids, how weird.' You thought, still smiling stupidly. You failed to notice the door handle opening, making you lean into who answered. Joseph opened his door, immediately getting greeted by you falling into his chest. You felt your face heat up while Joseph let out a yelp.

"Sorry! I'm sorry!" You shouted, taking a step away from the taller hunter. You continued to apologize several times, embarrassing yourself even more. Joseph shook his head and grabbed your hand, forcing you inside his room and closing the door. You gasped as he held you close.

"J...Joseph?" Joseph began to stroke your hair as he muttered something in French, which you couldn't understand. He sounded frustrated, which didn't seem like a good sign.

"Joseph, um, I heard you lost a match earlier, are you-"

"Why did you come here, Y/n?" Joseph asked sternly, letting you go. You slightly stumbled and took a good look at him.

Joseph looked awful, yet still beautiful. But he still looks like he hasn't slept properly, his hair was undone, and his clothes were disheveled. The expression on his face wasn't a sad one, it looked more like he was frustrated. How could he allow himself to look this way?