Happy Life

6 years later

Hand in hand, you and Annie walked across a beautiful dark oak bridge crossing over a lake. Annie's long hair, no longer up in a messy bun, flowed in sinc with the flowers around her. The water is filled with bright green lily pads and fallen flowers from the trees above. Vines gracfully flowed down from the trees down to the bridge, making a beautiful scene.

Annie stopped you in the middle of your tracks. Her soft hands wrapped around your head gently, and she pressed her forehead against yours.

"I love you, y/n." Without waiting for a response she gave you a small kiss on your lips. Her lips were incredibly soft.

The beautiful girl, dressed in a blue flowy dress, got down on one knee.

A glowing blue ring shone before your eyes.

"Annie.." you teared up and your voice was shaky.  You felt your hand suddenly over your mouth in shock.

"Y/n. You have made my life the best it could ever be. I'd never imagine I'd be having a happy life with someone like you. I know we will spend the rest of our lives together. But I'll ask once. Will you marry me?"

"Annie!" You cried. Your knees hit the floor and you were on the same level as Annie. Your arms wrapped around her tightly in an assuring way. "Of course I will."

1 year later

You had planned a peaceful wedding. You and Annie didn't care for the celebration. You didn't need a big party to show that your love with always continue to bloom. All that matters is that you two are together. With that, you two were both married by law, and would continue to be together for the rest of your lives.

______________________________________

Hello everyone! I really hope you all enjoyed this story! I decided to end it because I started this out when I didn't know as much about writing as I do now. I want to focus my attention towards better work. If you guys would like a sequel, please let me know! I still have a lot of things in mind I could write about this story. If I do make a sequel, keep in mind they won't be exactly related. I think I'd like to change the writing a bit. If you enjoy my writing I really think you'd enioy my other stories!