School again... Ugh (Chapter Fifteen)

Zach/Graser's POV
I wake up and turn to see Ali sitting beside me and smile. I kiss her forehead and go to get something to eat.

Ali's POV
I wake up and see Zach next to me eating cereal. I say good morning and go get some food.

***

We decided to just hang out today and record videos. After recording some Cube and SG and editing them we all watched a movie. When the movie ended it was around 10:00pm and had to go to bed because I have school in the morning.

***

I wake up and get ready for school. Zach drops me off and I start my day.

Zach/Graser's POV
Since Ali has school today H and I decided we were going to hang out. We are going to record an irl video for his channel. We said whoever could eat a ghost pepper and go the longest without milk wins.

***

We finished recording the video and H won. He went to edit it while I edited some of my Minecraft videos. Soon it was time to go pick up Ali from school. When I got at the school she saw me and we left. After that H, Ali and I all went to chipotle for supper. We just hung out for the rest of the day and goofed off.

~*~Author's Note~*~
I have to say this chapter seems very rushed. I will try my best to not do this in the future but if I do I apologize. Hope you enjoyed either way!
~Maddy