Pyjama Day | Wally West x Male Reader |

Requested by: anon on Tumblr

Warnings: none

--------------------

The evening was quiet, a rare occurrence in Central City, Wally and I had decided to take this blessing and make it into a pyjama day. We currently were spread out on the couch, our limbs tangled together. Wally rested his head on my chest as we lazily watched the visuals on the television. A yawn forced my mouth open, while I brought a hand to my face "Hey Wally?"

Wally's head turned to face me "Yeah?"

"Did you water the plants today?" He shook his head in response.I slid out from under him, making my way over to the fridge. I grabbed an armful of bottles labelled 'Wally I swear to god do not drink this' and headed over to the first of many, many plants.

"I'm so sorry sweetheart" I whispered, petting the plant's leaves

"I forgive you, whatever you did"

"I'm not talking to you, you big dummy" I giggled, pouring some water into the plant pot, smiling at them before moving onto the next plant.

"Need some help?" Wally questioned, grabbing some of the bottles from my arms, moving to the other side of the room to start watering. I smiled at Wally, appreciating that he was being slow, last time he had helped me, he had used his super speed, knocking over one of my cacti. He was apologising for a week.

I had finished watering my side of the room, approaching Wally, I wrapped my arms around his waist, resting my head on his shoulder. He turned his head to the side, planting a kiss on my cheek, letting out a chuckle as he did so "You're so cute"

"Says you Sonic" I teased, sticking my tongue out at him, he laughed, watering the last pot.

"Gentlemen and gentlemen, the intermission is over, we will now continue our lounging around" Wally announced in a mock presenter voice, grabbing my hand and dragging me towards the couch, so he could lay on me again.

Letting out a sigh, I ran my fingers through Wally's hair, this catching his attention "What's up babe?"

"I'm just so in love with you" I replied, a smile spreading across Wally's features. He leant down pressing a kiss to my lips.