Meant To Be Together

Hey guys

Hope you all are doing good...

Here is the first story of this book. First time writing an OS, please do forgive me for any mistakes....

Let's jump into the story......

Enjoy......

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Bhavya watched her best friend bargaining with the shopkeeper for a handbag. She knew if she doesn't intervene atleast now then her friend would bring the shop upside down. "Gauri, stop it yaar!! Just give him the money. We are wasting our time unecessarily."

Gauri turned towards Bhavya with a frown on her face. "No Bhavya. You are not understanding this. How can he charge such a huge price for this silly bag?"

Bhavya looked at her in disbelief. "Why the hell are you buying this if it is a silly bag?!"

Gauri was about to retort back when Bhavya took her purse and gave the money to shopkeeper. "Bhaiyya, pack the other things except this handbag." He took the money and started packing the other things.

Gauri glared at Bhavya and went outside the shop huffing.

Bhavya shook her head and chuckled at her best friend's antics.

Gauri stood over the bridge, which was near the shop, watching the scenery in front of her. Her eyebrows were furrowed in displeasure. Suddenly a drop of water fell on her face as she looked at the sky. A smile crept on her face as it started raining. She loves to dance especially when it rains.

She was happily dancing in the rain when someone ran into her causing her to stumble. She hold onto the railing of the bridge to control herself. She turned around shocked and her eyes widened at the sight in front of her.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Omkara, finally caught him when he bumped into a girl. His eyes were burning like fire with anger when it got locked with a pair of hazel eyes of the girl. He took the knife in his hand and stabbed the man he was holding without taking his eyes off the girl.

She gasped and looked at him with wide eyes.

He left the man when he noticed that the girl was fainting. He quickly moved and caught hold of her before she could hit the floor. He stared at her drenching petite form.

"O!"

He turned to Rudra who came running towards him.

"Get the jeep, Rudy! We should take her to the hospital."

"But O-" He was cut off by Omkara who gave him a warning glance.

"Let me call Abhay. He will bring the jeep."

He called Abhay and told to bring the jeep. Just after he hanged the call, they heard a scream.

"GAURI"

They saw a girl running towards them, her eyes fixed on the girl in Omkara's arms.

"Oh My God! Gauri! What happened?" Bhavya asked patting Gauri's cheek. She then glared at Omkara. "What did you do to her? Wh-" She stopped in the middle as she saw the dead body of the man. She started freaking out. "OMG!! OMG!! You bast@rd!! Leave her!! Leave her or else I will call the police now."