Chapter 14:Cornering A Raven

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Qrow:Fast and loud.

Orochi:You sure?

Qrow:Yea it's the only way she'll listen.

Orochi:Ok.

They spent a couple minutes talking about the best way to infiltrate the camp, they've decided that Orochi would go in the front and cause a commotion while Qrow would infiltrate the back then they'd work they're way to the middle. So with that Qrow made his way around the tree line while Orochi slowly walked up the the guards from the front, when he got around halfway over the field the two guards took notice and readyed their weapons.

Guard1:'ello 'Oo is it!

Orochi:My name is Orochimaru.

Guard2:What are you doing here?

Orochi:I've been tasked by beacon to find powerful teammates to join me.

Guard1:Well we 'ont have any particularly powerful people, 'Ave we Phillip?

Phillip:No, no we don't Marron.

Marron:You see?

At this point Orochi was right in front of the guards so he put his arms around their shoulders giving them a fake smile.

Orochi:Of corse I do, You obviously don't have Any powerful people here.

Marron:Of corse monsieur.

They shared a laugh before Orochi grabbed their heads smashing them together and letting them fall, letting his smile fall into his usual evil smirk as he took a few steps back from the gate.

Orochi:Let's make an entrance shall we.

He crouched doing around 10 hand signs before the skies around the camp became stormy.

Orochi:Lightning release! Destroy all, kirin!

A giant dragon made of pure electricity emerged from the centre of the storm circling around Orochi before slamming straight through the camp destroying half of it and knocking out or seriously injuring at leat half of the people inside. Orochi stood up before making his way inside before standing on top of the now broken door, this gained the attention of the bandits giving them a face to that monstrosity of an attack.

Bandit:That's him the guy who sent the dragon!!

The bandit ran at Orochi before being taken down by a snake that had emerged from Orochi's sleeve that strangled him, the others were now hesitant on fighting him with the amount of crap he could do until he spoke.

Orochi:I'm here for one thing, to have the strongest amongst you join my team at beacon. So don't dissapoint me!

He rushed at the bandits before taking them out with skill and fury as one would slash at him they would be dealt with a parry and a slash, if they tried to bash him their arms would be broken to uselessness, even if they tried to shoot at him their bullets would be deflected by either his snakes or a sword he had picked up.

???:ENOUGH!

A woman clad In red and black armour with:long black hair, a red katana and a grimm mask had dropped near Orochi and caused him to stop and put a bandit he had picked up down, she paced around him as they kept eye contact neither letting their guard down.

???:What are you doing here!?

Orochi:Didn't I tell you schmucks at the gate, I'm here to take the strongest to beacon with me.

???:Is that so? What If I say we're not giving them to you.

Orochi:Well then I'll take them, obviously.

???:Yea, you and what army!

Orochi:Oh I didn't bring backup I brought a dusty old crow.

She freezer up before turning to look deeper into the camp realising that all the rest of her bandits had been silently taken out by Qrow using his sword, she backed up a bit assessing her situation with extreme caution before a figure came infront of her with their arms outstretched. She was a girl around Orochi's age with black hair, brown eyes, black hair, red glasses and a red dress.

???2:You want me right, I'll go just leave them alone!

Orochi:Well that depends, can you prove your the one we're after?

She closed her eyes for a second before opening them revealing that she now has bright red eyes with 3 tomme in the middle of them,seeing this however caused Orochi to laugh.

Orochi:Is that the best you have!

He held his gut laughing harder before speaking again.

Orochi:We're after the one with the mongekyo and the rinnegan!

She flinched a bit knowing who he was on about before responding.

???2:He's not here, and even if he was he's too old to join beacon.

Orochi paused and thought for a moment before digging around in his sleeves, he pulled out an envelope with the beacon insignia on it before throwing it to the girl and walking out of the camp.

Orochi:I guess you'll have to do.

She caught the envelope before shouting to the snake.

???2:If I refuse?!

Orochi stopped and smirked before a shreik was heard from the armoured woman, a snake had made it's way behind her and bit her on the neck bringing her to her knees in pain while injecting her with venom.

Orochi:You won't.

He fully left the now destroyed camp with Qrow following close behind with his hands in his pockets, as they got back to the tree line he stopped Orochi before turning to him.

Qrow:What now?

Orochi:Now, you either join me to Vacuo to recruit another member or you wait at beacon for the girl to show up.

Qrow thought for a bit before patting Orochi on the shoulder walking ahead of him.

Qrow:Go to beacon and miss all the free booze you have, not a chance.

Orochi chuckled a bit before catching up with the drunk pulling out two bottle of Jack Daniels from his coat, the two went along to the bullhead that had waited for them not noticing that they were being followed by a raven with red eyes and a large bite mark in its neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~