💚💖💔[The Good Mafia]

WARNING!!!
- blood
- dead bodys
- beating someone to death
- attempted rape
- sexual assault
- sexual talk
- body shaming
---
[7.3.2021]

The MC (minecraft community) mafia was a secret good mafia that was pretending to be bad to help enslaved omegas/betas/alphas escape and find happiness.

In one of the missions techno (since he's the head omega) had to act as a claimed omega with dream (the head alpha) as his alpha on this meeting.
In the meeting they played their part. Dream as an rich asshole of an alpha that was there to sell techno for more money and techno as a naive and flawless pretty omega.

In the middle of the exchanges techno who was acting shy and clingy/hiding behind Dream, noticed the other workers were starting to get daring and gaining courage as they slowly started to touch him.
Dream being angry at this but had to stay put and let it happen. So on his part, he stayed calm and laughed along with them.
They started to touch Technos thighs, neck, hair, arms, waist, back, when they were close or went past.
But dream finally snapped when some higher ups started to touch Technos ass and stomach like they were thinking of impregnating the male.

He started kicking them one by one as techno stared frozen in shock at Dreams reaction.

Now techno isn't allowed on missions anymore until everyone calms down.

[Word count: 221]
---
(Unfinished)