07: 𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗁.

❥❥❥

𝗏𝗂𝗂. 𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗁.

"I can shove something else down your thro—"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Each student and professor eyed Chester slowly, waiting for the Sorting Hat to make its decision on which house to place him in.

Harry's fists were clenched so tightly he was sure he could feel his nails digging into his palm; leaving crescent-shaped scars. However, that was the least of his worries at the very moment as his attention was all on the scene happening in front of him and everyone else.

From his perspective, he could see Chester muttering something from the corner of his mouth whilst throwing quite subtle glances towards the Slytherin table, or more specifically, a certain (h/c) haired girl who sat next to the oldest Greengrass sister.

'Please don't sort him into Slytherin,' thought Harry, now crossing his fingers and toes. 'Please don't sort him into-'

"SLYTHERIN!"

The boy felt his heart drop to his stomach when he heard the yell of the sorting hat. The new kid in Slytherin? Now, that was a big no to him.

His eyes burned on the back of Chester's head as he watched him walk down the space between the house tables. If no one thought he was furious before, they definitely would think it now.

Everyone on the Gryffindor table could practically feel the anger radiating off of him when they saw that Chester decided to sit on the empty seat beside Y/n.

"Little fucker," muttered Harry, tearing his eyes away from the sight and facing his empty plate instead. This was definitely going to be a chaotic year for him.

"Hi," Chester smiled at Y/n as soon as he sat down, holding his hand out for her to take. "I know we've met at the wedding, but I never got to properly tell you my name before that boyfriend of yours dragged you away."

Y/n awkwardly took his hand, shaking it. "Yeah — er — sorry," she said, glancing at her three friends. "Harry can get a bit jealous sometimes."

"More like all the time," Daphne mumbled from beside her, picking on the skin near her nails.

"Daphne, shut up," whispered Draco. "I wanna hear this."

"Don't tell me to shut up."

"I can tell you to shut up all I want."

"Motherfucke- I will fucking drag you and your bleached-looking ass."

Blaise ducked as a butterknife went flying towards him and Draco's direction. "Why the fuck are you including me in this?"

Y/n let out a disappointed sigh before turning back to Chester, who was now watching at the three Slytherin students in amusement. "Sorry about them," she played with her rings nervously. "They're my friends."

She pointed over to Daphne, who was now leaning over the table and trying to threaten Draco with a teaspoon. "That's Daphne Greengrass," said Y/n, pulling Daphne down by the end of her robes so she was sitting beside her again. "She's very terrifying when she's angry, so try not to get on her bad side, yeah?"

Chester kept the amused smile on his face as they watched the scene unfold.

"The one Daphne's trying to murder is Draco Malfoy," Y/n then lowered her voice so only Chester could hear her. "He complains a lot about the littlest things — and you'd never go a minute without him saying-"