08: 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗈𝗌.

❥❥❥

𝗏𝗂𝗂𝗂. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗈𝗌.

"Are you accusing me, Harris?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Please do," said Y/n and before she knew it, Harry had dragged her into a deserted corridor and pinned her onto the wall.

Harry smirked and then leaned down brushing his lips against hers, muttering a quiet "you asked for this," before crashing their lips together. He pushed her deeper into the wall, his knee had rested between her legs whilst his hands moved from the wall and to her hips, gripping onto them as if his life depended on it.

"Mhm — Harry," she moaned out as he trailed kisses down to her neck and collarbone, occasionally sucking on areas he knew she was sensitive to.

She shivered deliciously when she felt one of Harry's hands ghosting upwards to tug onto her tie, whilst the other messily shoved her robes off of her shoulders.

Just as their little session was about to escalate, the loud ringing of the bell echoed throughout the castle.

"Fuck," Y/n cursed. "That's the late bell!"

And that was where the two students ended up where they are now; running as fast as they can to reach the first class of their first day of seventh year.

"Explain to me why we just had a make-out session in the middle of the corridor when we're supposed to be in class?" asked Y/n, running through the halls with Harry following close behind.

Both of them fixed their appearances whilst they did so; Harry trying to make his hair less messier with one hand as the other wiped the lipstick smudge off of his lips with the sleeves of his robes. Y/n, on the other hand, tried to reapply her lip gloss whilst making sure that her uniform still looked presentable.

"You're the one who suggested it!"

"Me?" Y/n stopped running only for Harry to bump into her, causing both of them to fall to the ground. "Shit! — You were the one who actually suggested it! I was only trying to eat my waffle, which — mind you — isn't even finished yet!" She took out the half-bitten waffle, which was wrapped up in a tissue, out of her pocket, waving it in front of the boy who was currently above her; his hands placed on either side of her head as both his knees were by her hips.

Harry scoffed as he rolled his eyes. "And you agreed," he argued. "You said, and I quote, 'Please do'."

"I didn't actually expect you to just start making out with me roughly!"

"Well, what did you expect then? Me to just continue walking? You know I wouldn't miss the absolute chance to kiss those pretty lips of yours."

Y/n groaned in frustration. "You, Harry Potter, are going to be the death of me," She said, pointing a finger up at him. "Now, do you mind getting off me so we can continue running for our lives?"

"I think I'd stay here, thank you very much."

"I will push you off and then I'll leave you alone while I go to class."

"Oh yeah? I'd like to see you tr — ah!"

The Slytherin stood up, dusting the dirt that got onto her skirt and robes whilst Harry eyed her from the floor.