09: 𝖺 𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇.

❥❥❥

𝗂𝗑. 𝖺 𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇 || 𝖿𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗁𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋.

"Next time, I should tie our hands together so we can't be separated."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/n Lovewright this, Y/n Lovewright that. Gosh, why couldn't they just shut up about the girl?

Everywhere Ginny went, she would always hear the name of the famous girl, and sometimes her name came along with another; Harry Potter, the boy who lived and Y/n Lovewright's best friend.

She was jealous. Who wouldn't be? All the girls in the Wizarding World wanted to be in Y/n's place. She was famous, rich, beautiful, loved by nearly everyone, talented, everything that was on the list.

But she had something Ginny wanted and needed to have for herself, and of course, she had done all the things she could to get him — and she did, but it didn't last long as Harry found himself attached to Y/n's side once more.

Never in her life has she wanted to sabotage a relationship more than Y/n and Harry's.

If only she knew how much she'll regret it in the future.

Set during November 3rd, 1993 (Ginny's second year)

A week before the downfall of Harry and Y/n, Ginny Weasley found herself in the library looking up charms that would help her with her plan.

"Hey, Ginny!" Hermione greeted her as soon as she sat down opposite the red-haired girl. "I didn't expect you to be lingering around the library during this time after classes."

"Hi, Hermione," replied Ginny, eyes still glued onto the pages in front of her, desperately skimming each word that had been written.

Hermione frowned at the girl's lack of energy and looked at the book she was reading. "'A study of advanced spells for wizards'?" She said, eyebrows furrowing in confusions as to why a second year would have a book like that. "What do you need that for, Ginny?"

"For studying."

"As far as I could remember, we've never learnt anything like that for charms last year."

Ginny sighed and placed the book down. "It's nothing, Hermione," said Ginny, only now realising the look of suspicion on her fellow Gryffindor's face. "I just wanted to read about this since I was curious. Anyways, what are you doing here?"

"Oh, I'm just waiting for Y/n to get here. You see — we have this friendship thing that we've kept up since first year and it's when we look for books that we think the other would like, and we would give it to them to read! Fun, isn't it?"

'There they go again,' thought Ginny. 'She always has the spotlight.'

"Very," she responded, putting on a fake smile hoping that Hermione would buy it. "Er — when is she coming here?"

Hermione checked her watch and frowned again. "She should've been here two minutes ago!" She then sighed. "Godric, she probably got caught up with hanging out with Harry again. Those two are attached by the hip, aren't they?"

Suddenly, as Ginny opened her mouth to reply, the doors of the library had opened and Y/n Lovewright walked in, trying to swat away a pouting Harry Potter, who was following her as if he's some lost puppy.