14: 𝗏𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒.*

❥❥❥

𝗑𝗂𝗏. 𝗏𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 || 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋.

"PARTY IN THE SLYTHERIN COMMON ROOM, BITCHES!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Sure, wearing a vibrator during the whole time during a wedding but wearing it whilst playing a match? That was a whole different level for her.

"I'm going to fucking kill that little shit once this match is finished," said Y/n as she stood outside the locker room, shuffling her feet on the ground but immediately regretted it when she felt the vibrator move. "Argh! How am I supposed to sit on my broom with this thing in me!"

"Aw, is my darling upset?" She heard the voice that belonged to the only person she wanted to ignore at that very moment.

Harry, who had noticed her actions of avoiding him, smirked and walked up to the girl who leaned on the wall. He pouted mockingly when he cupped the side of her face, turning her around to face him.

"Look at me, love," he ordered her, moving his hands so her chin was between his index finger and thumb, the latter rubbing over her lips.

Muttering under breath about "getting payback later", her eyes' focus transferred from the wall behind Harry to Harry himself. "What do you want?" She snapped.

"Don't give me a fucking attitude," said Harry, growing impatient with the girl in front of him. Deciding to teach her a small lesson, he let his other hand drift down to the pocket of his pants, pulling out the remote. "Did you forget that I have this? I can control it anytime I want and set it however high I want whilst you're trying to focus on hitting those Bludgers away. So, if you even try to give me an attitude, I won't hesitate on making you cum so many times in that Quidditch field to the point you would barely have any left in you."

Rolling her eyes, she pulled away from him to go back inside the locker room, but Harry had other plans for her as before she could even reach the door, she was suddenly pinned to the wall. Harry's body towered over her as he looked at her with a dark look. Seconds later, she felt a vibration travel throughout her entire body — Harry had turned the vibrator on.

Whining silently at the sudden feeling of pleasure, she leaned forward to bury her head in Harry's neck as she clenched her thighs together.

"That's what you get for giving me an attitude like the little brat you are," she heard Harry whisper in her ear, chuckling to himself as he turned the vibrations even higher. "I would've made it easy for you, but you just had to be a brat, didn't you?"

"Yeah, because you're being an asshole," Said Y/n stubbornly, refusing to be the submissive one in the current situation. "If it weren't for you shoving this inside of me then I would've been easy."

When Harry stayed silent, Y/n took this as an opportunity to speak once more. "Now, if you don't mind, darling, I have a team to prepare for a game."

Harry watched her with a frown as she freed herself from his tight grip before making her way back into the Slytherin locker rooms.

"How did I end up with someone so stubborn?" Mumbled Harry. His eyes then shifted to the remote that was still in his hand and smirked. "Might as well teach her a lesson later."

⚡︎⚯⚡︎

Three times. Three times she had cummed. Three blissful moments for Harry.