Chapter 10

Levi's P.O.V~

Who the hell is this woman!? And what the hell is she doing with MY Eren. I'll find out. One way or another. This bitch isnt gonna take him from me.. No way in hell.

I started to listen to there conversation through the door. It was muffled but i heard it. What is was looking for. Her name. Mikasa. Mikasa fucking Ackerman. 2nd Highest rank in this school. Vice President of the council. Me being 1st and the President of the council. I basicly run this school. Its a constant battle between Ackerman and me. Fighting for #1 at this school. But now... she's with Eren. She's not gonna win this. He's mine.

I slammed the door open and there stood Eren. Mikasa. And.. Armin? What the hell is going on.. "L-levi" Eren stuttered. Mikasa stared in my direction. A dark atmosphere covered the room and she smirked "Oh hey. Its shorty" she said with a sneer. Bitch. "Oh hey its #2" i said stoutly recieving a glare from Mikasa. I scoffed and stared at Eren. "What are you doing with Ackerman? Your not dating are you?" I asked. His eyes widened and he started laughing and Mikasa even laughed a little she had to cover her laughs with her fist and Armin laughed slightly.

What..? "No Levi! Im not dating Mikasa!!" Eren said laughing slightly. Mikasa stood behind him and glared at me with a raised eyebrow. "Levi.." Eren started. Still slightly laughing ".. Meet my Sister Mikasa. But i guess you already know each other" he said laughing. Sister...? Oh hell no.. "Sister" I said back. He shook his head 'yes' and Mikasa laughed. She looked at me with an evil glint in her eyes and smirked before saying..

"Welcome to MY family shorty"