New Character: Chr*llo Lucilfer

As requested, I will be adding Chr*llo to this book! Be warned; I hate Chr*llo with a burning passion, but I will do my best to be serious 😌

Here is his catchup, including the NSFW ones at the end, so there will be a cutoff if you don't want to see the NSFW content :) Enjoy!

Them Confessing:
-He's so calm and collected that you didn't even know he acknowledged your mere presence, let alone ask you out.
-Tells you how much he admires you, then asks if you feel the same way about him.
-If you say yes, he smiles. If you say no, he smiles and walks away (He won't be a jerk about it)

You Confessing:
-He definitely knew; he probably knew before you yourself knew you liked him.
-Assures you that he feels the same way.
-He's smiling, but he actually wants to cry. (Happy tears? Sad tears? Who knows, it's Chr*llo.)

First Kiss:
-He wants his first kiss with you to be meaningful.
-Under the stars of Meteor City, probably.
-Either occurred after the confession, or on the first date. He doesn't like to wait.

First Date:
-He likes to show you around Meteor City, so most likely that will be your first date, and many others.
-May take you to restaurants in Yorknew City.
-If you're not in the mood for going out, he's all fine with having a lazy day at home, reading a book.

Cuddles and Hugs:
-Likes to hold you close with a loose grip.
-You always have to be touching him, or he gets nervous. Basically, he has separation anxiety.
-He could hold you for hours. It's one of his biggest comforts and joy in his life.

Sleeping Together:
-He doesn't sleep often, and it doesn't seem like he even needs sleep, but when he does sleep it's always with you in his arms, close to him.
-Can fall asleep anywhere. Bed, chair, floor, etc.
-He doesn't move around or make noise. Sometimes you wonder if he's even breathing.

Things He Buys You:
-He buys (aka steals) books that fit both your interests, so you can read them together.
-Although he prefers you wearing his clothes, he occasionally buys (steals) you comfortable clothes.
-Likes to go shopping (stealing) with you, so he can note what you like and dislike.

When He Wants Attention:
-He really doesn't need much attention, but sometimes he gets bad thoughts about losing you, and that makes him a little nervous and clingy.
-He'll pick you up and sit you on his lap.
-He isn't afraid of showing his affection, he honestly thinks it's important to your relationship.

When You Want Attention:
-No problem with him. Doesn't matter when or where, he'll give you a moment of his time.
-He enjoys when you're needy. He sees it as a sign that you still love him, because he often fears.
-He won't make fun of you for being clingy, one reason because he is clingy himself.

Eating Food Together:
-Makes sure you eat healthy and plentifully.
-He genuinely cares about your health, and does his best to keep you in good shape. He may even sprinkle some vitamin powder onto your food just to make sure you're getting proper nutrients.
-Forgets that he was eating. He was too focused on you, his food got cold. So, he offered it to you.

Their Favorite Nicknames:
-He loves anything and everything that you call him.
-Calls you every pet name at least once to see your reaction, and he'll call you it again if you liked it.
-Mainly uses dear, love, honey, sweetie, sweetheart

Your Birthday:
-Birthdays aren't really a big matter to him, but if they are to you, he'll make sure he cares.
-Makes you feel special, after all it's your special day.
-Takes you to buy (steal) presents.

Possessiveness:
-I wouldn't say "possessive" is the right word for
him, not "jealous" either.
-He wants you all to himself, but he doesn't let it show. He'll smile when he sees you with your friends, but secretly he's judging them.
-Slowly manipulates you into dropping your friends, but he's not aware that he's even being manipulative.

Wearing a Mask:
-He questions how humanity even got to this point.
-Wears his mask properly, but only to seem like a normal, functioning man. Inside, he's telling himself he's too strong to catch some small little virus.
-Will make sure you're wearing a 3+ filter mask, having it on at all times. He cares for your health.

You Turn Into a Neko:
-He really wants to laugh, but he doesn't want to hurt your feelings.
-Tells you how adorable you look.
-Thoroughly enjoying himself. This is one of the few occasions he seems genuinely happy.

He Turns Into a Neko:
-You laugh, knowing he wanted to laugh at you.
-Inside, he hates this situation, but another part of him is enjoying seeing your happiness.
-Taking note of the things you find cute so he can use them later.

Now entering NSFW Zone!!
————
Warning, exit if you don't like NSFW content!
————

Wet Dreams:
-Since he doesn't sleep often, he doesn't have many wet dreams. But the ones he does have are intense.
-Breathes heavily, grinding against you.
-Wakes up after you slap him. He doesn't really feel embarrassment, but he apologizes and shyly goes back to sleep.

When They're Horny:
-He doesn't have any shame, but he takes your feelings into consideration, not wanting to make you uncomfortable or embarrassed.
-He pulls you aside and tells you how he feels.
-If you're not in the mood, that's all fine with him and he'll go jack off in a corner. If you agree to help him out, he'll make sure to reward you.