Prologue

"Help....humanity....restore....the....singularity...."

"Huh? What the fuck that means?"

"Along with the....grand.......only then shall you be....."

"Am I...hearing..things? Shit! I am losing ...consciousness."

"Master!"

He felt an impact. Like he fell from the sky. It took but a few seconds to regain his consciousness. He slowly opened his eyes and stood up from the sands he was lying on. He looked around to see a clear view without any obstacles let alone buildings.

He quickly moved his head with a worried face to search for something. And after a few seconds of looking around, his eyes fixed on a spot. And like a sigh of relief, he took a deep  breath.

"Oi. How long are you gonna stay fallen flat on the sands?"

After he said those words, a little figure moved her body from the sand not so far away from him. She got up and rubbed her eyes like she just woke up from a good sleep. Right after that, she looked around. And after spotting him, a wide grin appeared on her face and she floated toward him.

"Where the fuck is this?"

"Don't worry master. Leave everything regarding information to me!"

"Huh?"

After saying those, she just closed her eyes, and made and expression like she was thinking hard about something.

"Hmm. B.C. 2655, Mesapotamia."

"...."

"Master. It seems we are in Ancient mesapotamia. The age of gods."

"With all the shits happening, I am not even surprised with ridiculous things like this. But how did we end up here?"

"I-I cannot really give any explanation regarding this. All I could get from the Clonoth is the time period we are in."

"I see. Then any information about how we could get out of here?"

"I already looked for that. There are not any specific information about that either."

"So no records about any escape route either. That's a problem. A pretty big problem at that."

" 'Restore the singularity. Along with the, ....grand? Then shall you.' "

"What?"

"That is the record I could find when looking for any outer route. Perhaps those words could help us, or at least give up some clues."

"Restore the 'singularity'. That doesn't make any sense to me. What kind of singularity it's referring to? And how do we even restore it?"

When they were talking about those, they sensed something.

"Perhaps I could help you understand it."

They looked toward the voice and saw a figure standing there.

"Who are you?"

"Something like an ally. Or so was I told."

"Ally?"

"Master, he is,"

"I know."

"I was told that thou would also aid humanity to overcome the danger. That certainly makes thou an ally."

"That might be it. The little amount of clue we have at hand suggests so."

" 'restore the singularity, along with the grand.' So master, this might be the one referred as 'grand' right? We do not have enough information to think otherwise."

"Fear not young man for I mean no harm to thou. If thy confusion is cleared, we shall head toward our destination."

"I don't fully know the situation yet, so my confusion is not fully cleared. But there won't be any good with us just standing here all day. We better head toward the destination you're saying."

"So that is thy decision. Let me ask thou one question young man. Why thou didn't think me as an enemy? Why did thou believe me?"

"I haven't really believed you or anything. With the little information in my hand, there are no reasons to not to believe you. And enemy? Why would I? You never showed any hostility toward me."

"Very rational and logical thinking."

"But that's not really enough to believe a stranger in a situation like this, and you know that. You are no ordinary person Old man, you came from the Abyss. That fact alone is enough for me to know if you are an enemy or not."

"That is certainly true. Just as I expected. Thou are no ordinary young man either are thou? Thou are the one who holds the knowledge of Abyss, thou really are. That is might be the reason for thy arrival in this singularity."

"Heh. So tell me what kind of singularity is this? And what is the task that needed to be done to restore the singularity?"

"Sure. Follow me. We shall talk while walking."

After saying those, three figures could be seen heading toward a certain destination.

A skinny albino boy, a girl who looks like a mix between a little girl and a killer jellyfish and an old man in black outfit.

A/N: so, I started this one out of pure curiosity and a little idea. I myself don't know what I am really going to write in the upcoming chapters. Well whatever. Stories like this are made for fun anyway. So as long as you guys are having fun alongside me, it's all okay.

So, Enjoy!