CHAPTER I

TAEHYUNG'S POINT OF VIEW

*RING RING*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm.
It annoys me a lot.
But I have to go to school.

I got up from my bed and did a few stretching.

I slowly open my door as it creaks.

Then there goes my older brother who I realized was waiting for me to wake up.

Seokjin: Oh! You're up early!

Taehyung: I set the alarm a little more early, me and Yoongi have to do something.

Seokjin: That's a nice response, let's head down. I made breakfast this time.

Seokjin Hyung went downstairs, I didn't follow straight away, I rubbed my eyes first.

Then soon after that, I followed him.

When I came downstairs, the door to the dining room wasn't fully close so I can smell the food.

The smell was very familiar, it's like...bulgogi?

Seokjin: Surprise! I also made you lunch so you don't have to buy lunch at school.

Taehyung: Thanks Hyung, it looks delicious.

Seokjin: I'm surprised, you don't sound so aggressive anymore, hehe.

It was a little mocking but I didn't mind it that much.

I ate the food Seokjin Hyung cooked for me.
While eating I got a message from Yoongi.

MESSENGER

Yoongi: DuDe where the f are you? We have to finish the project before science class!

Taehyung: Why don't you do it first, I'll be there!

Yoongi: TF, fine

It was unnecessary for Yoongi to panic like that, Science class is after break time.
I continued eating my breakfast and Yoongi kept on chatting me, but I ignored him.

After eating, I took a shower and prepared for school.
I rushed out of my house and to a surprise, I saw Seokjin Hyung in the car.

Seokjin: I'll drive you to school. Come on!

Taehyung: B-But Hyung! Fine...

I couldn't do anything, I could never say no to my brother.
I thought it was embarrassing if I let my brother drive me to school, I usually walk.

7:00 AM
School

As soon as Seokjin Hyung stopped the car, I went out without saying goodbye to him.
I was thinking that he understood why I didn't say anything before I left the car.

Before I stepped into the school, I knew that the people feared me, and that's how I like it.

I went inside and saw the faces of my scared classmates and other students.

Some kept their distance while others walk past me scared.

Then there's Yoongi who ran towards me.

Yoongi: I NEED YOU NOW! Seriously we need to finish the design! You don't want me to put basketballs everywhere.

Taehyung: You addict, I'll kill you if you do that.

Yoongi: Just kidding men!

Yoongi goes behind my back forcing me to walk faster.

We reached the classroom and started working on the project again.