That Idiot Sandwich

It's been 5 months since Zhen
Xuan found Shou Yi. And from that time till now, he has been spending every night at Shou Yi's bar. He never loses hope when it comes to Shou Yi.

At least now, he can see him, talk to him. Even if Shou Yi just shouts at him or say some harsh words... he will not give up.

Today was not different. Zhen Xuan reached the bar at 8pm and started helping right away.

Staff at the bar were really nice to him, but he just couldn't pay attention to anything or anyone that is not Pei Shou Yi.

He was carrying some chairs with ching Li, one of the staff members and the nicest to him.

Ching Li usually brings him food and he's so considerate. Zhen Xuan really appreciate that, despite not conveying it well.

Zhen Xuan was sitting in a corner outside the bar.. watching people come and go.

"Here you go." Ching Li handed Zhen Xuan a sandwich as he sat beside him.

"Thank you.." Zhen Xuan said and took the sandwich.

"No actually, thank you for comming today too and helping us with work" Ching Li  said sincerely.

"No need, I will come here daily.." Zhen Xuan said while taking a bite of the sandwich.

"I'm glad then.. I was actually wondering,  you've been coming and helping us here for 5 months already. Despite, gege bad treatment and with no payment. May I ask why?" Ching Li asked while looking at Zhen Xuan.

".."

"Shih Ching Li!" A loud voice came from few feets away.
They both turned their heads to the source of voice, only to see Shou Yi standing while crossing his arms across his chest.

Zhen Xuan can see that Shou Yi was disturbed, and this thing has been happening alot lately, but he looks like that all the time, so he brushed it off.

"Oh gege, is there something wrong?" Ching Li answered back while walking towards Shou Yi.

"Yes, I've been looking for you, what were you doing?" Shou Yi asked, still in the same postion ad he glanced at Zhen Xuan for a second.

"Well, I was sitting with Zhen Xuan. We were eating and chatting.. I actually finfished everything I have, I did not know I have something else to do." Ching Li answered honestly.

"Yes you have. Go and help inside, it's getting a bit crowded." Shou Yi answered coldly.

"Okay gege.." Ching Li answered with a smile and turned to Zhen Xuan "We'll continue later, eat well." Ching Li gestured to Zhen Xuan before turning and smiling to Shou Yi as he was heading inside.

Shou Yi was staring intently at Zhen Xuan. To the point that Zhen Xuan got flustered..
he returned to his sandwich, feeling as if Shou Yi was getting more upset, but he does not know why...

Shou Yi started walking towards Zhen Xuan. He stood beside the bench and looked down.

Zhen Xuan looked up from his sandwich, innocently lifting his hand up and offering the other half of the sandwich to Shou Yi.

Shou Yi rolled his eyes and sat beside him.
"No, eat it all.. you seem to like it." Shou Yi said while looking at the streets ahead.

"I do! It's actually delicious." Zhen Xuan said and took another bite.

Shou Yi turned to him "you're having fun ha?"
"Fun? What do you mean?" Zhen Xuan was confused.

"Yes fun. Especially since you were chit chatting with Ching Li and him bringing you food. It must be all fun to you." Shou Yi said in a dry tone.. a tone that Zhen Xuan loathed.