chapter 5

bethel POV

" what the f**k" I looked at the red eric dress stylish plain hand-knit rope bikini set. I am not wearing this. I saw a piece of paper inside the bag, I took it and then opened it.

" I hope you like my gift, and make sure you use the c****m that is inside the bag, you won't want to have those little monsters in 9 months" what!!!! I saw the c****m inside the bag then brought it out, this is the first time I am ever touching this. " bitch" I murmured, please don't tell Cole, I said that. time to pull the heavy wedding gown from my body, I tried to reach the zip but my hands couldn't reach it, I went out of the bathroom, I saw Rico on the bed, with his laptop, I guess he is working or doing something else.

" hey" I called but he didn't even turn his glances to me

" Shawn" I called then he looked at me immediately with a very angry eyes

" don't ever call me that, only my mom is allowed to call me Shawn," he said angrily

" oh really, common tell me more of your rules," I said staring at him

" oh thanks, you just reminded me about the rules and regulations you would follow as long as you are under my roof, rule number (1) I don't like noise, I am saying this because you look like a parrot"

" then you look like an elephant" I fired back

" Just shut up, Rule number (2) no honey or nuts on my food"

" who doesn't like honey??" I asked

" me, you moron"

" rule number (3), I don't want to see you with any boys, no male friends, you are mine," he said pointing his index finger to himself

" no am not" I disagreed

" yes you are, I own you and lastly, you are gonna stop your stupid journalist work and be a full-time Housewife," he said

" no, I'm not quitting my job"

" yes you're, oh you wanna hear the popular Rico Shawn's wife is a journalist, that's so embarrassing"

" look I'm not here for your trash rules and regulations, help me with my zip," I said

" do I look like a zip opener to you??" he asked

" you are a grumpy old man" I yelled

he stood up from the bed and then came closer to me, I could feel my heart beating faster, only God knows if he is not hearing my heartbeat

" oh, am I???" he asked in a whisper making his voice sound so sexy

" i - I me - mean y - you" I stammered, I felt his hands caressing my back.

" would you allow a grumpy old man to do this to you," he asked but I was just so lost

" no, you won't," he said then went back to seat on the bed, he felt so relieved, he helped me with the zipper but I didn't even know when I went back to the bathroom then pulled my wedding gown, I had my bath before wearing my comfortable nightwear, definitely not the one Charissa gave to me. I went back to the room but didn't see Rico on the bed anymore, but I thank my lucky star. I lay in bed and I finally slept off!!

bethel POV

I felt something on top of me licking my face, what the hell is that. I opened my eyes then saw a white hairy Pomeranian dog, it is so beautiful.

" purity" I heard Rico call, then she quickly jump from my body then went out of the room to meet Rico, never knew Rico could be that smart to get a dog. I stood up from the bed then went to the bathroom, time to have a very cool bath, I saw the water was already made in the tub, it was so foaming, I think Rico made that for me, " awwwwwwwwwn that's so sweet of him" I murmur.