Forty Three | For Myself

Forty Three

For Myself

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

This is undoubtedly the best sleep I've ever had in a while. The whole night I felt his arms around me, his warmth reaching me through the thin fabric of our clothes. I barely moved the whole night, because one; I was too tired, I slept like a rock, second; I didn't want to hurt his injured areas.

When I opened my eyes, I was facing his neck. His head was right on top of me, his pouty lips brushing against my forehead. I gingerly flee myself from his embrace but instead, he held me tighter. And now, I'm sure he's awake.

"Where are you g-going?" He asked with his raspy voice and one eye opened. Okay, maybe half awake.

"I want to pee," He suppressed a laugh when I told him that. I meant it, I don't remember the last time I peed.

Jungkook chuckled softly then lowered himself to peck my forehead.

"We've never wakened up together but I can get used to this already," Jungkook grinned.

"The feeling is mutual," I giggled.

"We shou—"

"Jungkook, I really need to pee," I cut him off and he laughed.

"Okay, okay. Go ahead." He set me free and I hurried to the bathroom.

"At your left," Jungkook chuckled and I let out an 'oop' then rushed to my left.

While I was doing my business, Jungkook's voice came into my ears again. "There's an extra toothbrush you can use!"

"Okay! Thank you!" I shouted back.

"Feeling good?" Jungkook teased.

"Oh shut up!"

When I'm out of the bathroom, Jungkook is standing with his shirt held up. His thin waist is revealed to me and my eyes bulged. What does he do to have such a tiny waist, even tinier than females?

Jungkook snorted, bringing me back to my sense. He caught me staring, damn it.

"D-do you need help?" I approached him.