13

3 days later...

EVAS POV

Today Anna is getting out of the hospital.
I'm so excited. I miss her cuddles. I miss her soft lips on mine. I miss her touch.

Also I asked my mom if I could stay at Annas for a week until she is healthy. She agreed and Im so happy I finally can have Anna just for myself for a week.

I just got out of the shower and went to my closet. I want to look good for Anna.
I picked up that short white skirt and  light blue crop top. I put on a black thong and put on a skirt. I pit on that crop top but without a bra under it and my white af1. I put on a jacket.

I went to the bathroom and did my make up

I decited to put an eyeliner on. I did my hair and walked out of the room. I had my bag of clothes packed yesterday already. I walked downstairs and my mom is on the table doing some paper work.

Eva: Hey mom

E/M: Hey sweetie you look so pretty

Eva: thanks mom its for Anna

E/M: are you leaving now ?

Eva: yeah Im going to get Anna from the hospital.

E/A: how is she

Eva:oh she is doing good

E/A: mhm do you still like her

Eva: of course i do. And i think i love her.(i said quietly)

E/A: Aww my daughter is in love for the first time. How cute(she said with a smirk on her face)

Eva: Stop it( i said blushing)

Eva: I'm gonna go now

E/M: okay just be careful please

Eva: i will mom dont worry. I'm gonna have Anna by my side all the time.( I smiled)

I grabbed my bag, phone and wallet. I walked to my mom and kissed her on the cheek and she smiled at me.

E/M: bye love you

Eva: bye mom I love you too (i said and headed out the front door.)

I ordered an uber and it came 10 mins later. I got in and tell the driver to drive me to the hospital Anna is in. After 20 mins driving We arrived at my destination. I payed the driver and got out.

I went into the hospital and there she is sitting at the table filling up some papers. She still have a bandage on her head and some plasters on her neck. She has on a oversized T-shirt and grey sweatpants I gave her. I walked up to her and leaned down to her kissing her cheek. She turned around and smiled at me. I walked in front of her and her jaw dropped. I giggled.

Eva: Close you mouth, You will catch flies.( I said smirking)

Anna: woah you look so hot(she said with her jaw still dropped.)