Chapter Forty

Diana

We walked up the stairs and into his room. I looked at his face and hands, looking at the blood running down his face. A gashed forehead and cheek. Blood dripping down the cut.

"Are you okay?" We both said as we got into the room. "I'm fine. You aren't though, look at your face." I said, putting my hand to his face. Caressing just below the slash on his face. "I'm fine. He just pisses me off so much. He hit you." Draco said anger blazing through his eyes, snatching my wrist from his face.

"This isn't the first time it's happened, is it?" I asked worryingly, his eye softening as though he could cry. He didn't say anything, he just stared at me. Which told me everything I needed to know. If that 'boy' downstairs was going to hit Draco again I was going to beat his ass. Mind you it wouldn't be too difficult.

"Sit down, let me fix it." I said sitting him on the edge of his bed. I grabbed my wand, coming back towards him. I held my hand under his chin making sure he wasn't moving at all.

"Episky." I said with a quick flick of my wand as the gashes evaporated from his face. Draco winced at first with the initial shock, but he ran his fingertips over where the cut was. Surprised at its disappearance and my effortless work.

He brought his hand to my face, holding my cheek, clearly feeling the heat still coming off of it. "Do you want to talk about what just happened?" I asked standing in front of him.

"Diana, you literally just got told your parent were killed and you're asking me if I'm okay." Draco said his eyes looking into mines.

"They never done anything for me. I'd have done it myself." I said pushing him back. "No, you wouldn't." He said propping himself up on his elbows, looking at me. "Well, I wouldn't. But I damn well wanted to." I said walking my hands up his chest.

"No, Diana. No, not right now." He said, although I continued to run my hands up. As I moved up, my legs straddling him, my skirt rising up my leg. Moving my face to his, our lips crashing into one another, as they moved in unison. He lay there, his arms grasping round my waist. As I moved my lips from his, moving mine to his neck, just below his ear. Smelling his cologne which clung to his skin.

"Diana, stop! You aren't thinking clearly!" Draco shouted gripping my shoulders pushing me up. "Please, just do this for me." I muttered moving my hands so they're resting on his chest.

Moving my lips towards his, lifting his T-shirt over his head exposing his chest. I pushed him down aggressively, lying him on his back. I pulled my hands down his torso, placing delicate soft kisses down his toned stomach.

My hands stopped at his sectumsempra scars; the ones Potter so kindly gave him. I traced round the edge of the scars with my fingers. His breathing hitched, in a good way as I moved down further.

Trailing hot kisses down his abdomen, moving just below his bellybutton. I tugged his belt, taking it off, dropping it on the floor. Hearing the metal buckle clink against the hard wooden floor. Draco sat up pulling me to my feet. What is he doing?

"What are you doing?" I asked as he lifted my thighs, his cold rings indenting my skin. Wrapping my legs around his waist. "Fuck it!" Draco growled, as he sat me on his drawers. He grabbed his wand locking the door, casting a silencing charm. Fuck, he wasn't playing around anymore. Wasn't going to complain though, was I? Making him lose self-control, trying to get him to let go.

"Draco." I said as he attacked my neck, trailing warm, wet kisses down my neck. "Yes?" He asked between kisses, as he squeezed my bare thighs. "Nothi...thing." I stuttered feeling him smirk against my neck, proud of his achievement. "Can I take these off?" He asked tugging on the shirt that I was wearing. "Yea... yes. Go for it." I said moving his hands to the buttons.