thirteen13

I knew I was sleeping but I could hear everything going on around me. Had no idea how long it had been but no matter how many times I tried I couldn't wake myself up for shit. "So, what you gone do about her? Daddy aint gon' like this shit." The voice said in hushed whisper like he knew I could hear them. Weirdly it sounded like Santana.

Hearing shuffling, I felt someone kiss me on the cheek. "Ion kno' but if she'on wake up soon I might have to take matters into my own hands." Pookie scoffed, I knew his voice from anywhere especially since he and Azreal finally morphed.

or so i think

"Whatchu' gone do?" The other voice a as asked as a hand held mine.
Concentrating I used every bit of strength I had to squeeze their hand. "Come on baby, wake up." He mumbled, as I tried again a little harder so he could feel it. "She squeezed my hand bro!" Pookie yelled out in excitement as I tried again to open my eyes this time being successful.

Closing them right back, I slowly opened them again looking around the room. "Ho-" I started then pointed to my throat, felt like it was on fire.  Santana rushed out to get me some water while Pookie stayed at my side just staring. "You probably wondering what happened..." He mumbled, coming closer as I gave him a look. The last thing remember is having a orgasm.

"Your energy, I feed off of it when we are fucking. I fucked up and let you over work yourself when I should've stopped you." He mumbled, taking my hand in his as soon as Santana came back in the room with a cup. Immediately taking it I swallowed it all at once. My throat completely cooled down allowing me to speak.

"How the fuck I get back down here??!" I asked lookubg around the room I was in when I first visited hell with Azreal. "I had to bring you down here, all the human energies were effecting the healing process."
He shrugged. Looking at Santana I sighed, feeling a way that I couldn't sense he was a demon.

"I'm a half blood, my mom is completely human. No capabilities or nothing and I thought I took after her until recently." He started, standing against the wall. "We just happened to have the same dad." Santana shrugged, putting quotations around dad because his is a demon.

"And no we aren't keeping secrets but it's best that you don't know certain shit." Pookie shrugged, helping me out of the bed. Surprisingly I wasn't stinking or anything, somebody must have been bathing me. Knowing Pookie,
it was probably him. He's really big on hygiene.

"Whatever Pookie, where you taking me?" I mumbled with a attitude.
Something isn't right, the whole atmosphere of this place
is getting more and more heavy. He ignore me, continuing to walk with me and Santana trailing behind.  "Taking you to get your ring silly." He said like
I was already supposed to know.

Ring?

"What the hell I need that for?" I asked raising my voice slightly. Pookie looked back and gave me a deadly look so I shut up keeping tge mug on my face. Once we got outside, I looked back and was at awe of the beautiful mansion again. They kept walking and I did to, through the neighborhood coming to a town center type place.

We walked through the people with no problem, they were almost moving to the side naturally. Once we reached a small Jewelry shop, it was empty except a man standing in the middle. Well I thought, as we got closer I could tell it was a spirit and his energy as bad as the devil's would be. I fell behind the boys, allowing them to approach it first.

"Well Son, found another one I see." He spoke, causing chills to run through my body. Pookie shrugged, before taking something from the man and turning to me. "You are now mine for life." He smirked, taking my hand and slipping the band on my finger. It had enough diamonds on it to lighten a whole room.

"How does it feel?" The unknown asked me again, coming closer to us. I nodded my head, not allowing words to spill from my mouth. I am truly speechless.  "And as promised, I will help your sister but she's not off the hook." The thing said, and the hairs on the back of my neck stood up.

"W-who are you?"

"I am the true spirit of Azreal,  your lovely husband is my only direct descendant aside from Santana over there." He said so gracefully almost like he was speaking in cursive. "Yeah this my pops." Pookie shrugged, bringing me closer. I instantly felt his warmth and comfort, he could tell I was a little on edge.

Nodding at him, I continued to stare at the ring on my finger. "I like it. What does it mean?"

"That we forever." He shrugged, kissing my forehead.

----

When we got back to earth we pulled up to Jairmys house, it looked like they were loading ip the car.  Daisy ran out to hug me, almost knocking me over in the process. "Bro where have you been?!" She asked, touching my face to make sure I was okay.

"If I told you, you wouldn't even believe me." I deadpanned, giving her the straightest face I could.

"Try me, I just found out I come from a long line of voodoo priestess."

"Yeah, we definitely need to talk."