✢𝕊𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤✢

Soulmates!💞
Isn't it sounds heavy!? Well it is! what is soulmate!? Well when you meet someone after meeting him/her you feel like you want him/her in your life to live, you wanna be grow old with him/her, i thing this is the feeling!? No!? Well everyone have different mind sets theory thoughts about soulmates some said its decided from heaven like match make in heaven some said what our fate must have store for that will happen! Everyone wish to have their soulmates!

Some found there soulmates early some found a bit late! Anaya and Aarav two opposite people with one similarity between them nd that is there dark past!? What happened in the past!? Is there past connect to each other!? What has happened in past that made them what they are now!? The first one have severe anger issues nd other one have severe trust issues!

The first one have big heart nd the other one have a golden heart but one for his people. The first one bunch of friends for whom she can even sacrifice her life. Nd the other one too have bunch of friends but only some are his true one. What will happen when they will collide with each other in a family occasion will Spark happen between them!? Will they realise that they are each other's soulmate!?

Get ready to see the roller coaster ride of Anaya nd Aarav to see how will they become eachother's soulmates. With a little bit of family darma, friendship bond family bond some action beautiful love stories nd nd with a mixture of mystery.

Get ready to witness how two soul units nd become one!!!

Guys this gonna be purely my imagination so I hope no one will feel bad!! If you feel bad then you can dm me anytime!! you're feel free to ask me anything! Correct me if i do anything wrong!

I will not take your time much im gonna post the character Sketch then the chapters will come!! So bye good night stay blessed nd safe.
Love, Pratikshya!💞