Chapter 14

ALANIApril 155:00

ALANI
April 15
5:00

I'm finally done at work and me and Kash are walking to the car holding hands. "You had a good day?"

"Yeah i missed you tho baby" I look at Kash like this *🥺* and he laughs. "Awww you got daddy now baby" he puts me in the car kissing me and helps me with the seatbelt. I smile happily and he gets in. "Can you take me to get my nail stuff please?"

"Yeah Imma feed you first"

"Okay" I smile and he asks me what I wanna eat. "I don't knowwwww", we say it at the same time cause he's mocking me and I laugh hitting him

"Kash stoppppppp"

"Then pick sum" he looks at me starting the car and I kiss him. "Baby i dont know"

"McDonald's"

"No"

"Wendy's"

"Bae not thattttttt" I laugh

"Fuck it we gettin chick fila"

"Kash nooooooo"

"Yea cause I gave you time to pick an I gave you options" he starts driving and I make a face getting irritated

"Kashhhhhhh"

"Wha mane?"

"I don't want thatttt" I pout legit upset and he looks over at me. "You really boutta cry bruh?"

"Stoppppppp"

He starts laughing at me and i laugh flipping him off

"taco bell then?" he looks at me and i nod. "an you see? allat cryin cause you stressin. lemme help you youon need 2 jobs on toppa school i got us. you like doin nails i'll get yo shit jumpin foreal"

"okay baby" i smile cause i can tell he really cares and does wanna see me succeed which is something i never really had. he's really my baby and i'm so grateful for him words can't explain it.

     i sit back in the seat chilling trying to relax and Kash grabs my inner thigh massaging it. "how was your day? i wan hear everything"

"it was niceeeeee", i smile remembering the little girls that came into the store earlier. "it was this party i did earlier and the birthday girl was so cute she had on this little princess dress and she had such good manners i can't get over it"

"i'm glad you had a good day what you eat for lunch?"

"i had a smoothie i wasn't really hungry"

"so basicallyyyyyy you ain't eat", he jokingly makes a face and i laugh.

"it countsssss"

      he waves me off getting in the drivethru line at taco bell. "you know what you want?"