Take-Off

Alright so, hi as you may or may not know I'm SpaceCase and welcome to my first story.Today I shall bring you a (hopefully) fantastic tale of a heartwarming journey,where opposites attract, enemies fall in love, so on and so forth.I shall not bother you any longer with my useless drabble so...Enjoy
(Warning:There will be strong language mentions of death and murder and possible sadness and fluff overload throughout this whole story so if you are not comfortable with any of those things please stop reading now.Thank you!!!)

Purples POV

Oh my FUCKING GOD!!! I'm so nervous.I haven't even introduced myself to these people and we're all on our way to live together in a bloody spaceship!!!!Oh wait I haven't introduced myself to you yet t either.Hi I'm Lucas but I am known as purple on our ship.We don't use names.I'm not sure if we're supposed to really haha.Anyway I'm on a rocket with quite a few other people.Them being Orange,Green,Lime Green, Pink, Brown,Yellow,Black,White,Blue,Light Blue and Red.They seem ok from the small amount of banter I've had with them all.They seem bearable.Oh boy.Let's just see how this goes...

Blacks POV

Hey, is purple ok? Oh wait he's just thinking,about the journey and by the way he's fidgeting in that chair he seems nervous. Poor dude,with me and Orange on board the meek human doesn't stand a chance.I feel kinda bad,he's a pretty young and passionate looking person with a bright future ahead of them.Why is he here?I don't know.This is going to be amazing.

Orange POV

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
WHY MUST HUMANS BE SO FUCKING ADORABLE
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Oh hi! Sorry about that I didn't see you! I'm Orange or Alex. And yes I am not human, neither is black,well Damian. Also if your wondering about who I was talking (yelling) about when you arrived.It was Red. Can you blame me I mean if you could see him you would be behaving the exact same way he's so FUCKING PERFECT:And we're moving.Bye bye earth!I hated my time walking on your surface!Bye!

Purple POV

Oh hello back again so soon?Ok so quick update.I have one word and you will guess how this is going so far.Ready,ok! Fuck.
Hooray well done you guessed right it's going absolutely terrible. Yellow and White are dating,there is only two girls and those being White and Yellow, I have absolutely nothing in common with anybody and I'm the youngest!Like, what the hell?! Oh I think I see the ship!!Hope to see you soon pal!BYE!!!!