Lets try this again

JULIA'S P.O.V.
The next morning

The next morning I woke up to the sunlight streaming through the window. I sat up groggily looking around. The boys were sitting in chairs around the room except Liam he was sitting right next to me on the bed. "How are feeling Julia?" Liam asked me. "Hmm fine. Where's my blanket and teddy bear?" I said as a reply with my head still clouded with sleep. I heard some rustling and Niall handed them to me. I wrapped my blanket around me and cuddled into Niall's side sucking my thumb. Niall put his arms around me in a protective manner. I slowly started to fully wake up and I was hungry. I turned to Niall and he was in a conversation with Liam. I tugged on his sweatshirt sleeve to get his attention. He looked at me and I whispered. "Can we get food I'm hungry?" He chuckled a little bit before he replied. "Sure princess lets go get you food." "Yay food." I yelled and jumped out of his lap and ran down the hallway until I got to the stairs. When I realized I had no idea where the kitchen was. I was pondering where to go when the boys came down the hall. "What's wrong Juli?" Harry asked when he saw the confused look on face. "I don't know where the kitchen is." I told them. They chuckled then started walking down the stairs and I followed. We got to the kitchen and I saw plates of eggs, bacon, hash browns, and sausage set around the table. With orange juice at mine and coffee at the rest of them. We all sat down and started eating. After we finished eating I went to get up but one of the boys grabbed my arm. I looked over and saw it was Zayn holding my arm. "Can I help you or do you just like holding my arm?" I asked him. "We need to talk about things." Liam said. "Yeah because talking about things went so well the last two times." I ranted to them. "The first time I passed out and got sick and the second time I had a flash back and a panic attack, and by the way did that flash back occur because Liam was reading my past or was it of my own accord." They kept calm looks on there faces like they expected me to go on a rant like that. Suddenly waves of calmness flowed through me. I slumped in my seat as the calmness forced my body to relax. "Stop doing that whichever one of you is doing that!" I yelled at them when the feeling went away. "We needed you calm to talk so I had no other option." Louis said in a nonchalant voice. This earned him my famous death glare. "Hey don't hate the vampire hate the powers." He said with his stupid cocky smirk. So I stuck my tongue out at him. "Anyway back to business, Julia I had nothing to do with your flashback that was all you, but we still need to know your past and judging by last night your body can't handle bottling it up anymore so please tell us." Liam said in a stern tone that turned pleading toward the end. I mentally fought with myself for a moment before I decided to tell them. Who knows maybe they can help me deal with the pain. "The first thing you should know is everything that I brought from the boarding school was given to me by someone important to me who died. My blanket was given to me by my grandparents on my moms side when I was three, a year before they died of a mysterious animal attack. I never met my grandparents on my dads side because they died before I was born. My mom was an only child but my dad had a sister and her, her husband, and their daughter got me the journal because I was quiet all the time and they thought I was bottling up my emotions. They got shot for disrespecting the Kings when I was ten. The picture I have is of me and my sister Jesy, she died when I was nine trying to protect me from vampires. The necklace I brought was from my dad before he left to go fight in the Great War and got killed. My teddy was from my mother before she started drinking and doing drugs, she overdosed a year after I was put into the academy. I have nothing left of my family accept memories." I told them. "I watched my sister, aunt, uncle, and cousin die right before my eyes." I sobbed at the end. I soon felt five pairs of warm comforting arms wrap around me. After a couple minutes my sobs became quiet hiccups and whimpers. They all started to pull away and for some reason I didn't like that so I gripped on to Zayn's shirt in a death grip and wouldn't let him go. "Want cuddles." I said in a baby voice. When I'm upset I get clingy and babyish. "No problem princess." He said and picked me up and set me in his lap like a little kid. I curled up into his chest and I felt so much better. "You ok Julia we didn't know you had gone threw all of that." Niall asked. "What was the second thing you wanted to talk to me about?" I asked and the boys looked at each other for a minute before Liam spoke. "Julia do you know what a sixth sense is?" He asked. "Kind of its when a persons mate finds them and they developed this hidden talent like thing kind of like a vampire for example a couple sixth senses for humans would be sensing if a loved one is in danger, or if their things are being touched, or being aware of what's going on around them and being able to talk in there sleep." I said "That's exactly right Julia and you have begun developing yours." Liam said "you are aware of what's going on around you in your sleep and you talk in your sleep, your also very possessive of your things in your sleep." I. Smirked when I heard that. "What did I say and what did you do?" I asked. Liam got a sheepish look on his face. "I was going to get your journal out of your bag and you said and I quote 'Liam if you even think about touching my bag I will stab you through the heart with a wooden stake.' and you said it in such a sickly sweet voice we though you were actually awake. "Then we realized you were deep asleep." he said. I laughed a little bit at him. "Now you know not to touch my stuff." I laughed "and what does this have to do with what you wanted to talk to me about." They looked at me confused for a second then realized what I was talking about. "I was looking at a book of mates a while back and I found out that after a royal mate's with his/her mate or in our case all five of us mate with you, than your sixth sense fully develops and since your the future queen of the vampire kingdom you will develop one of each of our powers as well as your sixth sense." Liam told me. "So your telling me I'll have six vampire like powers." I asked excitedly. They nodded at me with worried faces. "Wait a minute will I turn into a vampire?" I asked. "essentially yes you will have the vampire powers and you will be immortal, but you will still eat human food, have a beating heart, blood running through your veins, and you will still sleep, and you won't have to drink blood unless you're pregnant." Liam once again answered my questions. "Sweet I get vampire powers I get vampire powers." I jumped out of Zayn's arms and started running around the room screaming it out loud. After I calmed down I sat down because I got dizzy running in circles. The boys were looking at me with amused looks on their faces. I stuck my tongue out at them and they made hurt faces. "Oh suck it up ha big babies, imma go take a shower and no you can't join me." I said with that I walked out of the room and up to my room to shower.