𝖮𝖭𝖤

i also forgot to mention that this book is not a slow-burn :) happy readings<3

"I like your tattoos. "

"Black. Wear black." Audrey said to Anastasia. She huffed annoyingly and slipped on her little black dress, "Then you wear white."

"But I look dreadful in white."

"Well we want to get there attention, don't we?" Anastasia sighed, running her long, elegant fingers through her hair. She means business when it comes to stuff like this. She has never fallen for a victim, her father would kill her.

Himself.

Today was the first day of them going to the shop their victims owned. Anastasia was rather excited, she heard the men were twins. Audrey was a bit scared, this would only be her second victim. The first was all with Anastasias help.

The girls have a house in the woods, a dark house. Filled with magic. Only they can enter and see the house, unless they choose to reveal it.

"So, they own a shop?" Audrey queried, "That's pretty cool."

Anastasia sighed and looked over at Audrey as she put on a white dress. "Still thinking about James, aren't you?"

"What? N-no no." She said a little too quickly.

Anastasia tilted her head to the side as she read her mind, "Audrey?"

"Fine." she huffed, "I am."

Anastasia shook her head and walked over to Audrey, helping her zip up her dress. "I'm sorry Audrey, but you know we had to—"

"But he didn't do anything wrong."

"Audrey..."

"I just don't get it! Why do I fall in love so easily. Who knew that can get you killed when it comes to—"

"Audrey!"

She hesitated, "—Love..."

Anastasia ran her fingers through Audreys hair, "Look, we don't know these people, and I want you to be safe. If anything happens, tell me. Okay?"

"And by anything you mean—"

"Anything and everything."

The two women made it to the store. Audrey was amazed by it. And Anastasia? Well she was just interested in seeing the victims, finding out more about them. All she knows at the moment really is that they are twins.

They walked around the store for a while, seeing if they could find the twins.

"Is that them?" Audrey pointed at two tall redheads, leaning against the wall while they associated with a costumer.

Anastasia looked where she was pointing and smirked, "Yep. That's them."

"They're pretty cu—"