13. Freezing Butt Cold

🎶All I need, is a beauty and a beat...🎶

Chapter 13: Freezing Butt Cold🍀

(CRYSTALS POV)

I flung the door open. Well why can I say? I may not be the best of friends with Niall right now, but I sure wasn't going to let him freeze outside. It was nearly midnight for goodness sakes! Niall looked up at me, his clear blue eyes staring at me intently. "Let me explain." He said softly, his eyes begging me.

"There's nothing to explain." I shrugged.

"Oh yes there is. I owe you an explanation. Right after we go inside." Niall argued.

"Why can't we just talk here?" I argued, not wanting to let him back into my cabin just to have a shouting match.

"One, it's freezing butt cold. And two, Britney Spears, Leona Lewis and Bruno Mars are watching us from over there. I think Will.i.am is there too...yup." Niall said, giving a weak smile. Sure enough, 4 popstars were watching Niall and I argue. Well...It's a camp full of superstars. I don't expect everyone to not people watch. And I'm sure i was making a scene. Stepping aside, I let a shivering Niall inside before cracking a smile. "Freezing butt cold?" I joked lightly, mocking his use of terms from minutes ago. "Yes. Don't judge." Niall smirked a bit.

"Judgingggg..." I sang, before we both began laughing. but our laughter died quickly as Niall instantly regained his apologetic expression. "Now, I'm explaining." He demanded.

(NIALLS POV)

I told her everything. I told her about my plan to make her jealous. How Demi agreed regretfully. How I felt like I'd been hit by a train when I saw her crying and running away from me.

"A train?" She giggled, the smile I'd fallen in love with flickering across her face.

"Yeah...it hurt." I made a face. She bit her lip and nodded for me to continue, which I did. I told her about how I thought she was so out of my league. How I knew she had so many boys to pick from and I just wanted her to pick me. For her to choose me over those other Guys. i told her that my plan backfired so hard. And I said I'm sorry probably around a hundred million times. I continued to babble on about how much of a mistake it was and how I was just being an idiot, when Crystal cut me off.

With a kiss.

My knees nearly gave out in shock as soon as her lips pressed against mine. Gripping the bedside table, I held myself upright and kissed her back, our lips moving together in sync. When I couldn't hold my breath any longer, I reluctantly pulled away from her.

"Please tell me that was your way of forgiving me." I pleaded softly, searching her beautiful eyes. She giggled and shrugged.

"That, and I wanted you to stop apologizing." She smirked at me. I blushed and looked down at my feet for a second before looking back up at her.

"So...what does this make us?" She asked softly. I shrugged...I desperately wanted her to be mine, but I can't show her every emotion I have.

"Um...more than friends?" I suggested lamely. She but her lip in contemplation.

"How about we're boyfriend and girlfriend. Only if you want, you know..." She trailed off. Did I WANT to? Heck to the yes.

"Ok. Ok, great!" I said a little to quickly. She smiled softly at me and grabbed my hand.

"Lets go break the news to everyone." She winked, a flirty smile on her lips. Oh god, I was falling harder for her by the second... She gave me one of those dazzling smiles, grabbing my hand and leading me towards the door of my cabin. I looked down at our intertwined hands; her tan skin against my pale. Somehow, it worked for me. She knocked on the front door of my cabin, waiting for one of the lads to come open it. While we waited, I continued to beam down at her. This wasn't a dream... This was perfect. I could definitely get used to this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heheheh I like writing cute Chappies ~Aimee :) .xx