Found it!!!

Last bench""""""

Here we go again, i should just stand outside before he even starts the class, isn't it better, no more botheration...

I looked at my buddy, who's too supportive already standing and ready to leave with me, turning my gaze from him, towards my teacher and the new gu-y.. new guy..he..ah

sorry.... I'm sorry teacher, i won't talk and will pay full attention!

Ah...okay! Sit down you both!

After recovering from the very unusual sorry, that he never ever received once from this kid, the teacher allowed them to sit back. Usually, wherever Xiao Zhan gets kick out, along with his friend, they two enjoy their time outside the room, and asking for a apology never crossed their mind... but today....what happened to Xiao Zhan?!

Girls find him cool, but he has no intention of gaining any attention by behaving this way, also he never consider it rude, he just go by the flow, if the tecaher said get out, then that's what he does.

During the class, he glued his eyes on the board, and even took notes, if we observe him closely, he's eyes were focused but on someone's back, and when that person  bend his head down, probably to write something, he would do the same!

Finally, the class came to an end, and Xiao Zhan jumped from his seat, crushing his friend in the process, however, he was stopped by the victim,

Where are you going???

Saying hello to the new boy!

Really?

Let's go, come along!

I don't...

His opinion doesn't mattered as he was already dragged to the first bench...

Hi, yibo....I'm Xiao Zhan!

The boy looked at the guy, with a decent smile, no, a awakarad smile...

Hello!

and yibo goes back to his notes!

Before Zhan could talk more, the next teacher took over, and he couldn't get a chance to talk to yibo again, or maybe he understood that the other is not interested in talking, even to the others!

I'm tried!

Indeed you are! Look at your notebook, i never knew my lecture would give this instant result, i could have done it before!

I have found it!

What?

My Passion! The source of my passion!