Chapter 25 getting ready for the wedding

This is Cerise point of view.

This is Darings point of view.
My mom and dad were helping me with my dress. Raven was helping me with my makeup. It was her eight month,about to be ninth.
She grew and well she didnt like it at all. She kept complaining how she was fat.
"You look beautiful",my mom said while hugging me. My dad was kinda mad I was marrying a prince,but he wanted me to be happy.
"Thanks",I said while hugging her back.
Maddie was the flower girl because she asked. Maddie was combing her hair and making a bow tie for Earl Grey,he was the ring and crowns man.

I was getting ready,my dad was *issed off because I was marrying Cerise instead of Apple and because i wanted to wear a hood. He was also *issed because Dexter got Raven pregnet,and he said that the babys curse us all like Raven and her mom.

I saw Dexter trying to put his hair flat,but ot wouldnt budge.

"Dexter your hair is fine",I said.

"Thats gort,I mean great",he said.

He was wearing a black suit with a light blue bow tie.

"You look great Dexter",I said.

"Thanks,you look good your self ,make sure not to smile so big because you got your teeth whiten",Dexter said while laughing at the same time.

"I'll try",I joked.

We were all ready,it was about to begin.