70: 1 year later

Ahhahahaha here you go. I will leave now. Byyeeeee. Oh and last chapter for the day. Tomorrow much more is coming out. Ok now good bye.

_________
Tommy ran up to me and hugged me. I didn't know what to do. I missed his embrace so much. But i didn't want to cry.

"Come one Y/n." Said Tommy, my face was blank and emotionless.

He grabbed my hand and brought me to the castle and into his room.

He saw my face and was concerned.

"Y/n?" He asked as we sat on the bed.

"Uh....Yeah Tommy." I said looking up, I tried to break a smile.

"Hey what happened?" He asked. I flashed back to the shower room. And the horrid shadows and stench came back. I shuddered.

Tommy pulled me into a hug.

"Y/n?" He said, I heard his voice crack. I shook out of it.

"I'm sorry Tommy." I said, he pulled me out a hug.

"Don't ever say you are sorry." He said. He pulled me into a kiss.

This snapped me back to reality. I kissed him back. It was warm and comforted me, although there was much I didn't tell him. It was nice to be back.

After we pulled away, I hugged Tommy. He hugged me back. I held back tears. I didn't want to seem vulnerable.

"Hey you want to get ice cream?" He Asked picking my chin. I shook my head.

"I haven't slept in two days. Can we just nap. You don't have to." I said. Tommy nodded.

"Of course." He said.

We laues down on the comfy bed. It was much better than the prison beds. Tommy wrapped his arms around me. I nuzzled my head into his chest. He wrapped his wings around me. Which comforted me, I leaned his chin on the top of my head. I purred softly while I dozed off in Tommy's embrace.

________
I woke up on my own. Tommy was still asleep, I wanted to go back to sleep.

"Hey are you awake?" Asked Tommy sleepily.

"Mhm." I responded. He kissed the top of my head.

"Do you want ice cream now?" He asked chuckling. I nodded.

"Yes please." I said. Tommy sat up, I did the same.

He kissed my nose and pulled on his shoes. I grabbed my pair that I kept in Tommy's room.

We walked out side. He grabbed my hand but I flinched.

"Hey it's ok, I talked to the king. You're fine. They won't send you back." Tommy said hugging me. I nodded.

"Ok thank you toms." I said. He chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"Let's get going shall me!" He said grabbing my hand. I chuckled as we walked over out the castle and towards the ice cream stand that was always there.

I got my usual and we ate it under the shade of the restaurant. That we've never ate at but the shade was convenient.

Tommy held my hand and made sure to keep me close to him.

"Hey how you holding up?" He asked, I chuckled.

"Much better." I said. I wiped a bit of ice cream off Tommy's cheek. He chuckled with embarrassment.

"Thanks." He said blushing. I chuckled.

"Thank you Tommy, for everything." I said leaning my head on his shoulder he chuckled.

"No problem, I could say the same thing about you." He said.

After that we chatted and ate our ice cream with ease.

________
Big ol' time skip of 1 year later.
____________

It had been about 1 year since jail. Life was good. Me and Tommy were both happy and I had gone back to my usual duties and shifts.

Jack was held up and dream had a proper burial. All seven of us had gotten therapy for our traumas. I myself had improved much better since.

I was 18 while Tommy had just recently turned 18. We weren't sure what we could do, and we the year went past very quickly.

But I was happy with life. The other 6 remained being our bests of friends and to this day I still talk to them on a daily bases.

I was thinking of having a house built near the castle for me and Tommy to live in. And luckily I managed to get everything set up, so in about 4 months time it should be ready.

Eryn was out of prison and I visited every now and then. His daughter was a wonderful women, she was 22. And looked exactly like her mom.

I had visited Robin in prison as well. I was glad to hear she was doing ok, and she had gotten bail. So she would only have to last 1 more year. Which despite being a long time, I was still over joyed.

So life was good, I couldn't have asked for anything better. For once I was happy. It was just me and Tommy living the dream.

___________
Tommy's POV
_______

Y/n was out picking stuff out for the house. I was very excited, but I used this opportunity for something important.

I went to a friend of mine. Skeppy, he held only the finest pieces of jewelry. Which was just what I needed.

I walked into the store, from head and toe where various diamonds and other beautiful gems.

I walked up to the counter. Skeppy walked out from the back of the store and lit up when he saw me.

"HEY TOMMY!!!" He said. Skeppy was a guy with diamond rocks that came out of his skin. It was very unusual but then again I had wings. And Y/n was a cat that could morph. He wore a blue suit under shirt and black pants. He was married to Badboyhalo, who worked with Techno. I waved back.

"Hey skeppy." I said.

"Wow you've really grown, never would have thought you would be hear. So.. who's the lucky lady." Said skeppy jokingly. I sighed.

"I'm going to ignore the last sentence. But can I see your engagement and wedding rings?" I said. Skeppy lit up and ran to the back to grab what I thought was the rings.

He came back with an array of rings. I pointed to the one that caught my eyes.

"This one."

__________
Bye bye
Word count: 1051

______