Year four, Chapter 2, Quidditch, tents, and Veelas.

Omina woke up early as she always did, and Harry was at her side, his arms around her waist, hers around his shoulders as her head rested on his chest, the two young teens had their legs tied up and tangled into each other.

Omina lifted up her head to look around the room, the door was slightly cracked, the door to the bathroom was all the way open, and the light was on "Harry." Omina whispered, patting his shoulder violently. "Someone's been in here Harry." She waited but he didn't wake up. She sat up in bed and looked around.

"Where's my wand?"
She asked frantically, just then in the bathroom she saw a red sleeve, with a red haired owner, then the back of someone's head that was tied up into a neat bun, and was a golden brown color.

"Hermione, Ginny?" She thought out loud. "if you two don't come out I will break your wands in half, I know it's you." She said, sure this time, Hermione and Ginny, low and behold, stepped out of the bathroom guiltily then a huge grin flew up to Hermione's face.

"I knew it!" The brown haired girl squealed.

"I did too! 7 galleons from mum!" Ginny gushed.

"You bet on- never mind. Out! Both of you, you should be ashamed!" Omina said angrily as the two left the room moping, she flopped her head back on the pillow. She looked over at Harry, he still had his eyes closed but was grinning profusely.

"Harry!" She scolded as he had been awake this whole time.

"Sorry 'ina." he muttered, his voice reflected how tired he was.

"It's okay." she relaxed, she didn't have enough energy to even be mad. She looked over at the clock and realized she had woken up too early, it was bloody 3 am! She rested back down into the bed, where Harry's arms immediately found her waist.

As the two laid there they talked briefly, little cute things like how maybe we were all seeing different colors, and Harry was sure his purple was Omina's yellow. And one swearing something happens and the other acting oblivious. (Usually Harry was the oblivious one, a smirk on his face the whole time.)

And wondered about cute morning things like; "if two people on the parallel side of the earth drop a price of bread at the same time, does the earth momentarily become a sand which?" And "where did the term shawty come from?"

"Like who saw a woman was like 'hey this girl would love to be called a shortie, but with a speech impediment, that's a great idea!'?" Omina asked him.

"I dunno, Shawty." He replied, grinning. 

"Literally shut up." She said, rolling her eyes.

"Rude. You wound me, Omina." He smiles a little, throwing a hand to his chest dramatically before dropping it again.

"I'm tired." She whispered, shuffling so she could hide her head in his chest.

"Love you, mean it." He smiled.

"Hate you, kidding." She muttered back. Harry sighed a little and told himself he was content with that. Then again, Harry lied to himself all the time. Like the day he'd fallen in love with her.

Harry had stepped up to the boggart as it shifted into a bone chilling dementor. Just as it looks like it's about to lunge at him, Omina stepped in front of him protectively. He watched as the dementor changed shape but not color, it shifted into what looked to Harry like... Bellatrix Lestrange. Hermione had showed him pictures of her in books. Omina was ok at first until her mother's gaze shifted to Harry. She lifted up her wand and began to create her daughter's worst nightmare. "Avada Ke-"