pain

It was February 5th and you were sat in a cave in the middle of the forbidden forest behind the water fall which you had found in you're first year it was really the only place you went because there you could be yourself it looked more like a room than you're form did and domtimes when prople got to mean you would sleep there. You expected that people might fear or dislike you but not like this you are the only person harry and draco hate more than each other you can't refer the last time you talked to someone other than your teddy sir Teddington the 3rd.

It was time for potions so you walked there you heard lots of wispers and laughs as you walked through the halls so you quickened your pace but you're eyes had already started to blur eith teats and you bumped into someone causing both of you to fall "i-im s-s-sorry" you said as tears streamed down your face it was hermionie the only other time you had ever said anything to raxhother was when you told draco of for calling her a mudblood in year 1 but she had never teased you. " no I should of been watching were I was going you're maesy right" she replied " oh my god are you ok" she said looking up " yeah I'm fine I should-" "ah hermionie I see you've found maesy for me how are you doing bloody maesy" he said interrupting me they called me bloody maesy because my father caused a lot of death there for blood. "I I I should get to c class" I said turning around but before I could leave harry pulled my hair causing me to fall to the floor. " harry" hermionie shouted trying to help me up as tears streamed from my eyes harry kicked me before leaving hermionie mother sorry before following as did Ron. Ron had never been mean but he never stopped it nor did hermionie. As you stood up you felt a pain in your side were garry kicked you but you thought nothing of it and just whent into class. " ah miss riddle nice of you to join us would you mind explaining to me why you are late" snape annoyed as harry sniggered. "I'm sorry sir but I was struggling to walk as my side is quite painful due to reasant events. I stated whilst taking my seat. "I am shore it won't happen again." He asked "it wont" I announced.

The rest of they day whent on as normal everyone teased and mocked you but the pain in your side just kept getting worse you couldn't even eat so you decided to get it checked out. As you were an you're way to see madame pomfrey harry stopped you but as he started talking you couldn't even hear what he was saying as the world slowly turned dark but before you fully blacked it you felt yourself hit the cold hard stone floor and I sharp pain in you head followed by a warm feeling which you assumed was blood then you couldn't hear see or feal a thing.