lets go to California

So btw mackenzie is their older sister and shes in collage and here for the summer.

Mackenzie's pov

So im back home visiting and now Im off of my flight and were going to California for the family vacation .
Text convo with mom and dad.

Me: hey mom and dad im here at airport can you come get me with the girls
Mom and dad: sure be there in 7 mins

Me:kk luv you guys see you and the girls whaen you get here
End of text convo
So I'm just sitting here on instagram and on vine playing with my hair and then everyone shows up and my lil sisters hop out the car and hugged me and then we went home and I got settled in my bedroom and tuck a shower and did my highne and got dressed because we were going out on a family dinner and stuff .

Keekee pov
So earlier today we picked up our older sister Mackenzie (my sister's and I sister) and waited for her to do her thing and then we went out to eat and came home and watched a movie with Ryan,jayvon,Aniya and I madison was to annoyed with all the couples so her and mackenzie just went to her room and I guess talked I dont know really and so I crashed on jayvons chest and aniya and ryan took a photo and posted it on Instagram and tagged it power couple and it instally got likes and then we watched Annabelle iand the boys left and we went up to Madison's room and completly crashed on her bed.

Aniya pov
So I think we should bo to California because its a lot more you can do and its all ways sunny and hot aka booty short season lml but anyway I'm going to ask Mom and Dad
Text Convo
Me:do you think that we can go to cali for the rest of the summer since its a lot more things to do and you guys slready own a town home down there and it's fully furnished plz.
Mom: sure ill talk to your dad and see ehat he says and good idea I think it would be good for Madison luv u niya
Me:Luv you too mommy.
End of text convo with mom on to dad
Me :dad can we ho to California got the rest of the summer plz
Dad :sure why not ask mom
Me: yea she said yes
Dad :ok tell your sisters
Me: kk kuv you
Dad: luv you to niya

Yay we going to california yay Im so happy and ryan and jayvon coming yassss.
And now we're all done packing and on our way to the airport .
Madison pov
I think that going to california will be good for me and to take my mind off of things with luc and stuff also to meet new people and reunite with old friends also its this new club I wanna go to for kids 13-17 yrs old .