ah shit im late

"ring ring !!1!"

the sound of his alarm clock goes off.

"r1ng rI1ng !!!111 >:("

it goes off for a few more seconds, but he still continues to decide to stay asleep in his comfy lil humble abode. the alarm clock continues to ring for a few more seconds, deciding to just be quiet after those seconds.

the boy continues to lay in bed though he was already half-awake. mm, yesterday didn't go exactly well for the boy. you see uhh his crush kinda got a girlfriend. and don't get him wrong !1!! he's absolutely happy that he has someone for himself buh this mans was in love with him 4 like ever -_- so ofc he's gon b a lil salty abt that ykyk but like anyways ahem <3 he decided to stay in bed for a little longer, seeming that there is no way that he'll have the courage to get up and get ready for school that day.

besides its probably like 6:00am, why the hell would his alarm clock be ringing now?? he could just go and wake up in like 30 minutes. well, thats what he thinks.

"ring rign !!!" his alarm clock sounds again.

kaz groans and rolls his eyes, finally having the courage to roll out of his bed. deadass tho this guy really rolled out his bed and fell onto the hard ass floor. "what the fuck..WHY AR EYOU BEING SO LOUD FOR ???!?!" he yelled at his clock as he rubbed his forehead, standing up from the dusty a$$ floor.

he sighed and sat back down on his bed, looking out towards his windows as if hes a goth emo boy going through shii ( which he is ) but like yeah. he looked towards the alarm clock on his desk but then noticed something. 10:30 f0ckign am it read. "how the hell i slept that long????" was the first thing he thought as he read the time.

kaz looked down at his phone and saw the few messages his 4lyfer, seb, sent him like hoursd ago.

from mr worldwide at 7:30am 

yo????

u up ;)

but like fr where are you im deadass waiting outside for you get your ass up

 from mr worldwide at 8:00am

ok fam im done waiting for you so like you could walk by yourself 2 day🙄 cu at school

from mr worldwide at 8:45am

DUDE WHERE AR EYOU:!:!? im quite concerned but like you do b sleepin late tho so.........

ok but like i gotta head 2 class soon so see you soon ig??

kaz snorted a bit and stood up from his sheetless ( is that a word idk lmao ) mattress, stretching his back and cracking a few muscles or whateva. he scratched his messy hair and made his way to the bathroom.

the bathroom was pretty empty ngl but also was everything else where he lived. he didnt have much but he had what he needed to survive, besides he never really wanted anything else in general. he finished up whateva he had to do in el baño and opened the door, rubbing his towel in his hair, making it dry and letting it fluff up naturally. he threw on whatever he found on his closet, taking a pair of dark brown converse ( pls i want those sosoos bad ) and grabbing his phone and backpack, making his way downstairs.

he grabbed an umbrella just incase it started raining and headed out the lone apartment, closing the door and locking it on his way out. he then went to the staircase of the building, going down it as it had a smell of cigarettes and piss and just nasty shit lmao. he opened the main doors and headed out, already knowing he bout 2 get his ahh beat by his teacher.

( hii yall !! im zuleyka but yall can just call me zuzu !! <3 this story is rlly a joke and i was listening 2 music and just wanted 2 start writing yk?? so hope you like this ridiculous ass story !!!! )