chapter 1

YOOOO it's been a year since I've acknowledged this fic for obvious reasons 😭. After going back and reading the first chapter I'm just going to make it known that this is an easy read.  I don't really have the time to change everything to make it a better book so I'm letting you all know that now. There is a much better book, in my opinion but I'm biased so I really don't have a say, in the works that may or may not be coming near this summer so that's fun. Alright I won't waste any more time, bye and drink water loves.

-TG

I'm counting down the minutes until my never ending shift at this god forsaken bar is over. The smell of sweat and alcohol used to burn my nose and the bright, flickering blue and red LED lights would nearly blind me during the night. Not to mention the blasting of dirty music would make my ears ring. Though that was the life style of a bar like this, nothing I could do to change it and over time I've learned to love the repeating music and sweaty dancers. It was the men that made this job so unbearable. I'm not going to lie I love attention, but not from the same thirty + year old men. 

Making my way over to a younger mans now empty beer glass pint, I refilled it up graciously and gave it back to him. The door opened and closed out of the corner of my eye but I was too distracted over the tip the young adult handed me. Wiping the sweat off my brows I wiped the counter over again where new rings of dried alcohol lay. 

After scrubbing for a good few seconds and hand slapped my shoulder, but I didn't have to look up to know who did it. "Someone just walked in, can you see what they want?" James, my boss, said a little worked up with all the people in the crowded bar as it was Friday night. James pointed to a man in a suit just a few feet away from the door.

I couldn't really see what the man looked like but he seemed rather young, not as old as the majority of the men here so I slowed my pace to the booth he took refuge at, not dreading it like I normally do. I had almost made it when suddenly a hand was on my wrist and hot breath tickled the back of my neck. I mentally rolled my eyes at this predictable encounter.

"What time does your shift end pretty." A man with a gravelly voice spoke, his words dragged out and slurred out due to his drunken state. his unshaven beard poked my neck and jaw, making me groan.  

"Not interested." I say back to the unknown, drunk out of his mind, man. Obviously not pleased with the response he received, the unknown man gripped my wrist harder and tugged my back flush against his middle. 

"Aww don't be so stubborn lovely." He says lustfully into my ear, the smell of beer present in his breath almost making the much younger man gag. "C'mon dude let me go I'm working right now not trying to find a hookup." Louis says getting annoyed, trying to get out of his grasp.

Ignoring Louis the man says "Answer the original question gorgeous, when does your shift end, I'll wait." While moving impossibly closer.

"Please let me go." I whined, also growing impatient.

After not budging another voice finally joins their conversation. "Don't make this difficult, no one is in the mood to deal with your pathetic attempt to get into his pants ." Another being buds in. He isn't too old but not as young as me maybe mid or late twenties.

The man thankfully seems to have given up with trying to get anything out of me as he lets go and turns around, but not without glaring and rolling his eyes.

"Thank you for that but I need to get back to work and get orders." I say hurrying to get to the other young man who was probably annoyed how no one was getting his order and drink yet. As I goes to walk away I notice the man at the table I was going to wasn't there anymore. After trying to figure out where the man was a voice speaks up from behind me.