A fear to end but the daringness to start empowers

The sky, a mirror reflecting millions of lost stars on Earth- S. A

Y/N POV
*School, friends, parents the pressure and stress never ends.* (in thought)

"Guys school holidays are finally coming up please tell me we're gonna have fun and meet up," you say to Sophie and Selina.

"OMGGG, yessss pleaseee, I need to get a boyfriend", Selina groans and everybody in the hallway turns and looks at us.
"Shut upppp, everybody is giving us death stares," Sophie whispers drilling holes with her stare.
"Whatever, they don't like me but their boyfriends sure do," Selina smirks as I grab her and pull her to my locker before she says another word.
"SELINA, as much as I would love to stay back and punch these mfs I don't want to miss another minute of Spring break. We only have two weeks!!!" I explain to her as Sophie nods.
"Fine then let's get out of here are you catching the train pleaseeee say yessss???" Selina asks while Sophie has her hands together begging me.
"Y/N come onnnnn, it's the last day!!!" Sophie pleads with her lips pouting.
"Hey, I'm missing out on my K-dramas for you guys but I'll go only if we get something to eat first," I said listing conditions.

We all stopped at a nearby cafe and got some drinks while making plans for the coming week. Selina was of course staring at every guy her age who walked through the door. While, Sophie the phone addict she is nodded to everything I said.
"Alright I'm leaving then," I said grabbing my belongings tempting them to stop and listen to me.
"Oiiii, we just got here, where are you going?" Selina questioned her eyes still glued to the door.
"Ye, you're right we just got here but you've probably winked at around fifty guys by now," I whisper screamed at her walking away.
"Y/N waittttt, I'll stop let's grab some fries before heading home.

Author POV
The three of you finished your food and then parted ways as you were walking five minutes away from reaching home you got a notification on your phone it was from Sophie on the year 10 group chat with the boys.

Sophie: Y/N game tonight
Y/N: Sure, 7?
Sophie: Done
Y/N: What about Selina!
Sophie: Selina get ur fat ass here RIGHT NOW!
Selina: Yes, yes. DONE.
Then a guy named Jimin said something.
Jimin: You girls game
Y/N: Yes, whyy
Jimin: Damnnnn, what do y'all play??
Y/N: Pretty much anything
Jimin: Can me and two other guys join you three
Y/N: Sure, I'm good with that, what bout you two
Sophie: I'm down and Selina probably doesn't give two fucks so les goooo
Jimin: Taehyung
Jungkook
Get on here
Jungkook: Oooooooh are we gaming
Jimin: Yep but I've got three more people to join us
Taehyung: Nice
Jungkook: Let's get it
Jimin: I'll create a chat for us six then, gimme your users

Jimin created a chat and all of you guys joined. You were excited to get to know these three guys and freshened up before 7. Getting ready to go full GAMER MODE!!!!

Hope u guys like this story it's my first one I'll be adding more chapter so stay hooked till the end. Sorry for long chapter just had to get meeting the boys and knowing the setting
out of the way first.