Mistake

Miguel

I've been in Los angles for about seven months now, I liked Sam. But I have a girlfriend now. Tory is her name, I like her but I can't say she isn't just a distraction from Sam.

"Hey Tory, You coming to the party tonight". I shouted as she walked out of her apartment.

"Yea sure, Only if you're going." she replied in a annoyed tone, I didn't realize.

I  walk over to her as she walks back into her apartment, She looks kinda mad, I don't know why. I grab her wrist as shes about to enter, She turns around and looks at me with a nasty look.       

"Whats the matter with you? You were just fine". I say in a loud tone.

"You think I didn't see you and Sam at the skating rink?" She replied in a mumble.

"That was nothing. I was just setting things straight, that I was with you!" I said accusingly.

"Yea sure, see you at school, Miguel." I leaned in for a kiss but she turned away.

I went back into my apartment to get ready, my mom said Sam called. I got excited, But turns out it was for the project. Great-- right when I thought I had a chance.

I head out my door waiting for Tory to walk to school with her. She already left. Must've been really mad even though nothing happened between us that night. I mean couldn't she see us!

I get too school and see Hawk, my best-friend.

"Hey, Man" He shouts standing next to his girlfriend.

I wave and he walks over

"So you coming to the party tonight? gonna be tons of ladies there,mu hot ladies." He implied.

"I told you man, I'm with Tory." I say beginning to walk away.

"Alright, Bye man" His voice fades in the distance.

I already told Hawk i'm with Tory, I like Sam but Tory would kill me if I cheated. I walk into class forgetting I have Sam in my class, She hates me I don't know why. I didn't cheat she just doesn't like Tory.

"Hey... Did you get the math notes?" she said in an annoyed tone.

"Yea, There right here." I say trying to make a conversation.

Its always awkward when I talk to Sam now, She just has a problem with me and Tory being together. I didn't do anything wrong.

After class is over I see Tory, She is still ignoring me. 

"Hey" I shout across the hall.

She continues to walk.

School is now over Miguel is going to the party, As-well as Sam, Tory, And Robby.

Tory is approaching me at the party, Hopefully she is coming to talk.

"Hey, Miguel." She says as shes trying to act happy.

"...Hey", I say trying not to cause a problem.

"I'm not mad anymore" She responds in the same tone.

We walk out side and Tory does a drinking contest. Sam joins because Tory challenged her.

I gotta admit I was not even worried about Tory drinking this much, I was worried for Sam. Tory lost and, fell I tried to help her up, But it seemed she was mad at me, Again. She walked to the bathroom to clean up, Sam and everyone went  inside. I sat inside by the bedrooms , Sam came drunk, She was stumbling about to fall into the wall, she was saying  she wanted to apologize. 

She stumbled again and I caught her, But somehow we just ended up in a bedroom, Then we just did it. I don't know how or why I did it.

"I'm.. Sorry Sam, I'm with Tory and all,... you have Robby." I said trying to apologize.

"it's okay Miguel, I don't like Robby anyways." She said drunk.

"No..No, I shouldn't have done that to Tory" I say angrily.

I could tell Sam didn't care. Then I saw Tory walk right past the door from the bathroom I just knew she would be mad she already thought I was hitting on Sam.

Two months pass and Tory has been ignoring Miguel, Robby is clueless. Today they are going to school hopefully a normal day at school.

Sams POV: starting now

Sam

I don't know why but my stomach has been getting fat these past months, Oh no I hope-

I got cut of by my mom.

"Did you get into a hit in run accident a few months back?" She questioned barging into my bedroom. 

"Um.. Yea." I said in a mumble.

"Nope.. Sam you know you have to tell us stuff like this, Give me you're phone you are grounded.", She replied.

Great, just great.