"Good Days"

Sam's POV:

Today's a good day. Miguel is getting treated, I'm healed. He let me stay at his home and now I can visit him today.

I arrive at the hospital and I see a girl in the room. It was Tory. 

Why would Miguel allow her in there, I stood near the door waiting for Miguel to notice me. I look at my arm then Tory and the flashbacks come flooding in. I feel like i'm about to faint.

This good day turned  bad, fast.

Miguel finally turns to see me and says;

"Hey, Sam", He says anxiously.

"Hey, Miguel", I say with a concerning tone.

Tory turned around like she was gonna fight me, again.

I honestly did not give a care, If she tried to I still felt safe it was nurses and security to help me.

"Hey, Sam", She says mockingly continuing to lean closer to Miguel.

"Am I interrupting something?" I say looking at Tory.

"No. No. No, Sam nothings.. Going on", He took a pause too see Tory trying to sit in the bed with him.

"Yea nothings going on... Sure Miguel." I say in a whisper as I walk away

"Wait, Sam", Miguel's voice fades in the distance.

I couldn't believe Miguel would be with Tory, Especially like that. He shouldn't be with her at all, Shes the reason He almost died for no reason.

"Hi, Mija", Carmen shouts as I walk in the door.

She could tell I wasn't okay.

"Hey, Carmen" I say forcing a good mood.

"Is everything okay with the baby?" She asks in concern.

Of course she would ask about the baby, She wouldn't suspect Miguel.. Because our relationship is "perfect" right now.

"Everything is fine." I say changing my mood.

"Okay Mija, I will make dinner." she says knowing i'm lying

"Okay." I say walking to Miguel's bedroom.

I am just numb as of right now, I am pregnant, I'm fat, Miguel is probably cheating, My parents basically hate me, And Miguel's room stinks.

Sam goes to bed and wakes up at 9:37 .a.m. to a shout of joy.

" Samantha, Wake up. Mijo (Miguel) is home!", she exclaims.

Great, the one person I didn't want to see. Well at-least not yet.

"good-morning, Carmen" I say childishly knowing Miguel is there too.

"Hi, Sam. But Miguel is home too see, mija!", She says trying to make me excited.

Miguel just stood there. He could've said hi, I just don't wanna talk to him

H- I feel sick.", I run to the bathroom to escape the situation.

I know shouldn't have faked throwing up but I do not want to talk to Miguel I mean it... He didn't even call me to go to the baby's appointment.

Miguel rushed in after me on crotches  to hold my hair up, Right then and there I instantly forgave him. But then I didn't right when he said this;

"How could you accuse me, Sam?', He says in a rude tone.

"I didn't accuse you I know what I saw." I reply

"Sure." He said

"Anyways do you wanna go to the baby's appointment tomorrow?" I say wiping my mouth.

"Eh.. I'll think about it." He replies walking out on crotches.

What does he mean I'll think about it! This is his fucking child too, I didn't get pregnant by myself. HE doesn't have a choice he could at-least show effort.