Seeing my baby brother (Marceline)

I just got off the plane my long black and blue bangs resting on my forehead and my long locks in a messy ponytail. I put in my earbuds and lifted my bag onto my shoulder I caught a glance at my reflection and smiled my ripped shirt hung off my shoulders showing off my lyric tattoos on my forearms, and my dark gray super skinny jeans and my signed converse. My grey eyes flash around my eye makeup.

A few people stare at me and I just flip the bird at them and get a taxi. I give him directions, the drive to the house was quiet. I thanked the man politely and handed him the money. I set my bag down and lean against the door.

"Okay Marcy you can so do this I mean he's your brother, that you haven't told about bell... But he'll meet him in a few days. Okay okay I'm going in!" I go to open the door and turn and runaway,

"fuck I can't do it. Pull yourself together! " I take a deep breath and just go for it and open the door. I walk in and exhale, I walk towards the sound of music and walk in.

I see CC and lay on him.
"Holy fuck!! Jesus marce!" I laugh and hug him, he smiles and I look up and see everyone staring. I nudge CC,
"Oh right guys this is marceline my uh twin sister marce." I look at each person and stop on a tall sexy looking man. Andy fucking Biersack. His eyes were enchanting, and he was staring at me too.
"Baby bro is it cool if I stay here?"

"Yeah marce it's cool," I smile and go grab my bag and set it inside. My phone goes off playing Perfect Weapon, I press it to my ear, my baby's cute voice is heard in the background.

"Hey marceline did you get here?"

"Yeah I'm at my brothers place now"
"he's been missing you."

"I know but I'm getting him tomorrow."

"Orrrrrrrrr I could drop him off?"

"That's sounds great! Um around noon?"

"Sure, ill be there bye."

I hang up my phone and see its about ten thirty.

"Holy!!! Okay bed time."

I don't want to bug anyone so I change into batman pjs and lay on the couch in a ball and fall asleep. I feel myself getting moved and open my eyes a little and see Andy carrying me, and snuggle into him more and fall back asleep. "Thanks andyyy." I hear a slight chuckles.
I wake up smiling and in a bed.... Wait didn't i fall asleep on the couch? Uhhh okay. I sit up and stretch and wake to the bathroom, I do my morning routine and come out and pull on a black sundress and grey leggings and walk downstairs playing with my hair.