Chapter 3~ Face my Fears~

Day 1

Orochimaru and Sasuke were getting ready to head out the gate as Sasuke had accepted to go on training with him for good purposes. But before they had stepped out, Sasuke went to a field area and saw Sakura underneath a tree waiting for him. This was the training grounds. Where team 7 would prepare for missions, train together, or just casually hang out. Sakura had a different outfit on, the skirt from her usual outfit was still there but she had a light pink top on sorta like her hair color, but more orange blended in. She was wearing arm gloves as well that began from underneath her shoulder, to being cut off halfway through her fingers. (AN: Basically her Winter Movie outfit)

"I'll be waiting for you two here. You and Naruto, and I promise you the day you both are here, I will be as strong as you two." Sakura had told him.

"Then when I come back, I'll come here, and I'll bring him back, that's my promise." Sasuke replied to her.

Sasuke then turned around and began walking away. A breeze passed by and shook the trees along with Sakura's hair. She stood still before smiling to herself. She held her fists together and looked up at the bright blue sky.

Day 1 had begun.

Day 8

'Starting today, I train under Tsunade-shishou. She has agreed to take me as her apprentice and teach me medical ninjutsu. Maybe I can finally be of some use to you guys. She also said that she'll help me out with my physical strengths. It seems that I might be able to finally land some decent enough punches now! I apprenticed to her yesterday but it was until now that she had agreed to my request. Not to mention, it is very breezy today. The trees at our training ground were shaking like crazy. I wonder if I could count how many leaves fell down, it gets a little boring without you two around, no more quarreling, no more fights. It's been really peaceful around here, well the hyuuga estate has been lively recently and I'm seeing less of Neji and Hinata now though. The last time I saw Neji was when he departed the hospital and I last saw Hinata crying again. It's changed a lot since that incident, but I believe it can be lively once again!'

Day 365

'A year now huh. I know Orochimaru said it was gonna be long but damn, I didn't think he meant more than a year long, or I just don't know what's considered to be way, Chuinin exams are underway again, which means I have a chance to be a rank higher than you two haha! Although if I must admit, I have been getting quieter these past few months. It hasn't felt the same since you two left. On the bright side, the suna siblings visit frequently a lot now and Gaara has even become Kazekage, if Naruto were here then I'd bet he'd be jealous..

....

How is he either way? Does he even miss us?

....

Ah! I mustn't let myself be like this! FOCUS! FOCUS! *ow* hehe I've been trying to drag myself to avoid getting too deep into thought about Naruto. Sorta makes me heh..well..anxious. It's weird but it's also quite funny. Ignoring that though.... I do hope your training is going really good! Ooh! Speaking about training, I finally learned how to use medical ninjutsu! I once even brought back a fish hehe, getting so worked up over a fish is weird but it's exciting for me since I finally have the skill to be someone like Tsunade-shishou. I've also been practicing Taijutsu a lot for combat with her, that means I have to wear gloves all the time now for no harm. Well, wonder how things are going for you...

Day 913

'It's been way too long. 2 years and a half now! Yea I've been keeping track! There's nothing better to do but train and train. I have been going shopping with Ino when we're not battling over our rivalry and having the suna siblings is a lot of fun. Neji even moved up to Jounin level. Hinata has been keeping herself out of everyone's shoes however and confessed to me that she loved Naruto. Apparently she felt the same as me of feeling useless and like they could've done something but didn't. I try to keep encouraging her but a few days later, she completely gives up. Rock lee has been now 100 percent healed too and is now one of our high level taijutsu users in the village. Shikamaru is as smart and lazy as ever, but he and Temari seem to have a close relationship so I'll keep my eye on them for a while and Kiba and Shino have been hanging around with each other a lot. Ten Ten usually doesn't appear and Choji is well- Choji. Have you changed? Sasuke-Kun...'