Chuunin Exams Part 2

I put up the picture of how the twins doujutsu looks like.

Disclaimer!: I absolutely do not own that awesome piece of work call Naruto

So i've been sick for my entire spring break:( and school is relly stressing me out!>_<

PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!!!!

_____LET'S______BEGIN!_________

After getting the necessary information from Kakashi Team Seven were soon seen heading to Training ground 44 early in the morning. Without them knowing, other teams decided to follow them considering they are from Konoha and must know when Training Ground 44 was.

Team Seven was the third team to get there, Teams Eight and Nine were already there. Naruto and Nick both sat down next to a tree and waited for the rest of the teams to come. From time to time Nick would stat fusing, causing Naruto to start whining and both blonds would get smacked by Sasuke and Sakura.

Soon enough Anko appeared and began to explain the rules of the second part of the exams.

~NARUTO~

Naruto was running through the Forest of Death, scared out of his mind. He was separated from Nick! After Anko explained to them that they would need to find the scroll opposite to their own, heaven, scrolls.

After a weird interview with Konohamaru, the team rushes into the forest. Naruto, now, knows that that was a mistake on their part. Once they stopped to rest a gigantic gust of wind came and separated him from his brother and the team. He blacked out and once he awoken he was force to fight a snake who eventually swallowed him whole. Naruto didn't appreciate it and soon he created a ton of shadow clones to break out of the snake.

It's probably been half a year since Naruto and his brother had met and since then the two have been inseparable. Before knowing it, Naruto began to take the role of older brother and as an older brother it is his job to keep his brother safe from anything and anyone. So you can imagine how pissed off he is to have woken up only to find a snake and not his brother.

So now he is running through the forest in hopes of finding Nick and his team, covered in snake guts and making plans on how to hurt the bastard that separated him and Nick.

"Damn the person who did this!" he yelled as he took down a shinobi. He was so angry he didn't even see the headband of the shinobi that he just took down.

~NICK~

Now Nick isn't always a scaredy cat, just when he's with Naruto in their house. But waking up in a Forest with no knowledge of where he is and where his brother is, it's fair enough to say that Nick is scared to death. 'I hate this!' he thinks to himself.

Nicks runs in a random direction hoping that it's the right place. Just when he's about to give up he sees Sasuke and Sakura being attacked by a man. A very pale and creepy man.

Nick didn't know whether to jump in and fight or at least think of a plan. But then he remembered one thing that his aniki had once told him when they were training.

"Remember Nick, You are an Uzumaki, and an Uzumaki will always protect our comrades. If it's our comrades that are in danger.....jump in and help them! After all we think better when we're in battle!"

Nick jumped into the battle.

~~~~

Orochimaru was taken by surprised when an orange blob intersected his attack. Before him was the orange brat. Now he knows that Naruto is a jinchuuriki. He just does't know that Naruto has a twin brother, Kabuto didn't give him that part of the information.

"Get out of my way you damn brat!" he shouted as he punched Nick on the stomach. "Never, you attacked my friends!" Replied Nick as he held his stomach. On a gigantic branch stood Sasuke and Sakura, apparently stuck in a genjutsu. Nick will do his best to protect them as they try to break out of the genjutsu.

"You are really annoying" said Orochimaru as he began to through kunai and shurikens at Nick. Nick didn't know what to do, that is until he realized that he has his doujutsu that he can use. He quickly activated it, surprising orochimaru in the process.

_____________

I know that this is like two months late and really short, but i have a problem here. I DON'T HAVE A NAME FOR THE DOUJUTSU!!!!!! I CAN'T CONTINUE CAUSE THE NAME OF THE DOUJUTSU IS NEEDED SO PLEASE HELP ME COME UP WITH ONE!!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FANN

NANY_CHAN04

Bye-Bii~

041115