[we goin on a trip]

(can we talk abt how the girl with the pin headband looks like suna)

Twitter: 

Y/n L/n @bebegirl 3 min ago

5 in the morning gettin ready for a special trip

0💬 69.K❤️ 0🔁

Real Life:

"Dad I'm gonna go now." You shout as you stand in the door way, putting your shoes on.

"Good luck! Take care okay?" He replies from the kitchen.

"Yah you too! Tell mom I'll be back soon! Oh also good luck in work! Byeeee!" You bid your father goodbye as you step out of your humble abode. You then started walking on your way to school.

Finally passing through the gates of your school, you quickly headed near the gym where you see a few members of the club standing, some rubbing their eyes and yawning due to how early they must have woken up.

"Y/n! You're here!" Yachi greets you with a warm smile.

"Hi! You're here early too." You returned the smile.

"Well I didn't wanna be late." Yachi responded.

"We'll be waiting for the others. Only Ennoshita-kun, Narita-kun and Kinoshita-kun are the only ones we're waiting for." She reminded.

"Yachi, Y/n." Kiyoko calls.

"Yes Kiyoko-san?" Yachi turns around.

"You guys should join the others in the bus, it's cold outside." (LMAOOO I SUDDENLY HEARD THE 'It's cold outside' FROM HEART BREAK ANNIVERSARY WTF)

"What about the others?" You asked.

"Don't worry, we'll wait for them, but it's best if you stay inside the bus." Kiyoko explains.

You guys follow her instructions and went inside the bus, there you see a few members of the team sitting down, conversing with one another or just sitting and waiting.

Tsukishima spots you and waves his hands as he kept a blank face on. You wave your hands back at him and smile slightly at him.

You then sit down next to Yachi.

After some time, the three second years finally arrived and you guys started your trip.

Twitter:

Tanaka Ryunosuke @senpapi 2 min ago

We goin on a trip.

Nishinoya Yuu @roringuthanda replying to @senpapi a min ago

In our favorite rocket ship

Hinata Shoyo @naruto.swife replying to @roringuthanda a min ago

ZOOMING THROUGH THE SKYYYY

Tsukishima Kei @dinostukki replying to @naruto.swife  a min ago

Little Einstein.

Y/n L/n @bebegirl replying to @dinostukki a min ago

I'm surprised you know that song-

Tsukishima Kei @dinostukki replying to @bebegirl a min ago

Who wouldn't?