part 15

Feng Jiu was young, but she was aware and alert. Her plan was to just keep the enemy talking. The blood enchantment had been done. She could only wait.

"I still don't understand." She said, pretending to look upset. "What will kidnapping me do to change my aunt's mind?"

Su Jin circled her. "You are a prized asset of the Fox Clan. If anything can warn Bai Qian, you are it."

Feng Jiu internally cringed. This princess clearly underestimates the Crown Prince and my aunt.

"Warning her to stay away from the Heaven Clan?" She asked.

Le Xu, who had just returned from who knows where, tilted her head. "You are sharp, just like your claws."

"The Crown Prince and my aunt have a political wedding arrangement. What you are doing does not change it."

A cold hand dragged her chin up. Le Xu's cold eyes met hers. "Be careful with what you say, young one."

"Heaven Lord has already long disapproved of this marriage. He will not mind if we are to tweak the circumstances a little." Su Jin said airily. "But you should worry about yourself first, you wild fox. You are in our hands until your aunt makes a decision."

Feng Jiu smiled as she felt a surge of power, a familiar one, come closer. "Oh, I wouldn't worry."

Su Jin furrowed her brows. "What?"

Feng Jiu hissed and pulled away from Le Xu's grip as a familiar man in purple robes appeared. "Because I'm not alone."

And all hell broke loose.