Spencer Reid: Playing with Fire

A/N: Before we being, I would like to state that, yes, I did already publish this chapter in a Tom Holland fanfic, but I think it goes really well with Spencer Reid. So, sorry if you've read this before.

Anyway, hope you enjoy!

TW: Wax play, sub/dom, begging, cuffs

~

"Hey Spencer?" I call out, and a few seconds later I see his beautiful head pop around the corner.

"Yeah, whats up?"

"Can you come tell me if the bed feels weird, I feel a lump and I'm not sure if it's just me." I tell him, mentally reminding myself to not give my plan away.

Today I'm going to make Spencer beg.

"What are you, the girl from Princess and the Pea?" He chuckles, walking towards me.

"Just humor me, alright?"

"Sure darling, whatever you want" He says, pressing a kiss to my forehead. "Where is it?"

I lead him over to the bed, sitting him down in the center.

"Okay now bring your hand over here," I say, guiding his hand to rest on the top of the bed frame. With one swift motion I latch on the handcuff to his wrist, and attach the other cuff to the bed frame.

"Wha-" Spencer starts, but before he can get his question out, I clasp his other hand using the other pair of cuffs, securing him to the bed frame.

"Val... what are you up to?" He asks, his eyes sweeping over me in suspicion. I notice the familiar glint in his eyes as well.

"Guess," I tell him innocently, "And while you think of your guess, I will be right back," and turn swiftly on my heel to get what I need. I hear Spencer exhale a raggedy breath from behind me, and I open the drawer under the bathroom sink, grabbing the items I need. Gotcha.

I quickly take off my shorts and shirt, remaining in my lacy black and red lingerie. I grab my silk black robe, tying it together, and head back to the bedroom.

I see Spencer give me a once-over, slowly scanning my figure, stopping slightly at the v-neck of my robe, trailing on the light cleavage that's visible.

"What are you wearing under that robe, doll?" He asks, when his eyes reach my face again. I notice his hands clench into fists, as if trying to grab onto something, anything.

"If you'll be a good boy, I'll show you." I tell him sweetly.

His eyes widen, and I see him visibly gulp. His gaze lands on my arm, which is bent behind my back, hiding my assortment of objects.

"What's behind your back?"

"Tsk tsk, so many questions, eager, aren't we? But I'll be nice and show you, seeing as I'm in a good mood."

I pull out my hand and his eyes land on the candles and lighter I'm currently holding.

"I want to play with fire."

"Doll, are you sure you want to-"

I cut him off.

"Did I give you permission to speak?"

He fervently shakes his head, his mouth agape, and quickly snaps it shut.

"Good boy."

I walk over to the edge of the bed and crawl towards him, stopping when I reach the end of his feet. I reach up and place my hand on his thigh, and trail it up to his crotch, noticing the tent in his sweatpants.