Aaron Hotchner: Wrong Number

"Agent y/l/n, have a seat," Hotch instructs and you quickly take a seat. Being in his office always excites you for some reason. Maybe it's because everytime your in it you imagine him bending you over his desk and fucking you mercilessly.
"Y/l/n? Is everything alright?" He asks again, snapping you out of your thoughts.
Your cheeks flush red as you glance away, not wanting to meet his gaze. He is a master profiler after all.
"Everything is fine," You reply, dragging your gaze back to him. He looks at you skeptically for a few seconds before glancing back down at the file you just handed him.
"I wanted to talk to you about the report you just handed in,"
"Is there a problem with it?"
"Yes, there are a few errors,"
"Then maybe you should punish me," You mumble before slapping a hand to your mouth, realizing what you just said.
"Pardon? I didn't quite hear you,"
"Nothing, I asked what they were," You amend, doing your best to not look flustered.
"Just a few minor spelling errors. I marked them up on a separate sheet, would you take a look at them before you leave?"
"Of course. Do you want me to help you out with those? I know it's hard since JJ is out on maternity leave,"
"Actually that would be great y/l/n,"
"Please, just call me y/n,"
"Alright. Thank you, y/n,"
You shudder at his name coming from your lips. Oh how you would love to hear it come out of his lips as he fucks you.
You shake yourself out of your reverie and head back to your desk, fixing the errors before moving on to the new files.
Reports are tedious work but you rather enjoy it, finding it therapeutic.
The next time you look up from the files it's way past 11 pm, and almost everyone has left.
"Bye y/n!" Spencer calls out before heading out to the elevator.
"Bye Spence!"
You sigh and get up to stretch your legs, making coffee in the process. You see that Hotch is still in his office and decide to make him some too, knowing he would be staying later than anyone else on the team.
Having gotten coffee for the whole team before you already know how he likes his coffee. Black and hot. Finishing with the coffee you set yours down before heading up to give Aaron's his.
You knock on the door quietly, as to not startle him. He looks up.
"Y/n, what are you still doing here?"
"Reports. I brought you coffee," You say, raising your hand with the mug in it.
"You can set it down here," He points to a coaster on his table and you set the mug down.
"All right, I'll be doing reports if you need me," You say, making your way to the door.
"Thank you y/n,"
"You're welcome Aaron," You say with a smile. Aaron stares back at you, his jaw agape.
"What?"
"Nothing, Ive just never heard you say my first name before,"
You realize your mistake and hurry to fix it.
"Sir, I'm so sorry-"
"I like it," He cuts you off, and you look at him, stunned.
"Alright," You clear your throat, "Well, I'll let you get back to those reports."
"...Right," He says and turns back to his folders. You head back to your desk and take a sip of the hot coffee.
It's perfect.
You get a chime in your phone and pick it up to see it's your best friend finally answering your text.

Ashley: Yeah, ofc I'd love to see the lingerie sets!
Y/N: One second, let me forward them to you

You exit the chat and head to your camera roll, selecting the photos and sending them to her. You close your phone and turn back to your work, knowing she probably won't answer for a while.
Sighing, you resume the paperwork, already knowing you'll need a massage tomorrow for your aching back.
The minutes tick by and the next time you look up to check the time it's past 12 am. You should probably head home soon.

Ashley still hasn't answered. Weird.
Finishing the last of the reports you let out a sigh of relief and head up to Aaron's office to bring them to him.
"Oh good y/n I was just about to come ask you to come in. I need to talk to you, can you please shut the door?"
You walk to the door and shut it before hesitantly sitting down.
"Is everything all right?"
"I want to preface this by saying that this is totally inappropriate, I am your supervisor,"
"Sorry, what?"
"You should not be sending those types of images to your unit chief,"
"What images?" You ask, a sinking feeling starting to form in the pit of your stomach.
"The images of you, uhm, dressed in skimpy lingerie,"
"I sent those to you?" You ask, dread settling like lead in your abdomen.
"Were they not meant for me?" He asks, looking almost offended.
"No, they were for my friend who is helping me pick out a set. I'm so sorry sir," You apologize, hoping your job isn't on the line.
"It's all right just please double check the number next time," You start to make your way to the door when he speaks again. "Oh, and the red one,"
"Pardon?" You stop in your tracks and swivel to face him.
"The red one looked the best on you," He repeats with a serious face, although his pupils look more dilated than before.
"Oh really?"
He mumbles something.
"What?"
"I said yes, any man would be lucky to withhold a sight as beautiful as that," He mutters the next part under his breath.
"Aaron you'll need to speak up,"
"I said, any man would be lucky to withhold a sight as beautiful as that, especially withering in pleasure under him,"
His response makes heat pool between your legs.
"Well, then I guess this is your lucky day," You lock the door and make your way towards him. "I just happen to be wearing that set right now,"
"Y/n this is highly inappropriate," He says, but his eyes rake your figure.
"Shall I go then? I can pretend none of this ever happened,"
"I never said that, I was simply making an observation,"
"So you're okay with this?" You ask, coming to a stop a mere inch from him.
His 6'3 figure towers over you and this close up you can see how warm his brown eyes really are.
"More than okay. Can I kiss you?"
"Yes," You reply and close the space between you two.
His hand immediately goes to your hair, grabbing a fistful and yanking.
You let out a low moan and let your fingers tangle in the hair at the base of his neck.
He stops kissing you long enough to mutter, "Let me know if anything I do makes you uncomfortable or if you want me to stop,"
"Okay, same goes for you," You reply and reach for his face again, needing his lips on yours.
You snake a hand down between you two and press it down on the bulge in his pants. You press down and up slowly, reveling in this power over him.
"Fuck y/n," He hisses.
"What, you don't like it?" You tease, pressing down harder.
"Shit. Get on your knees. You caused this, now take care of it," He demands and you quickly get down to your knees, the cold floor stinging your skin slightly.
You glance up at him, panting and flushed.
"May I?" You ask, reaching for his zipper.
"Please," He pants out and you unhook his button, his zipper going next.
His pants fall down to the floor and he steps out of them.
The tent in his boxers twitches as you run your fingers along the waistband of his underwear.
"Y/n. Stop teasing me,"
"Yes Hotch,"
"That's not my name. What do you call me?"
You decide to test your boundaries.
"Aaron,"
His eyes flash and his dick twitches in his boxers.
"You're perfect,"
A shiver runs down your spine and you glacé up at him. Pulling down his underwear you move back, letting his dick spring free.
Wow.
You wrap your hands around the base of his dick and lick a stripe up his shaft.
"Oh fuck," He moans out as you wrap your lips around the tip.
"Mmh," You moan out around his dick as his hands reach down to tangle in your hair.
"Deeper," He commands. "I know you can take it,"
You move back only to say "yes sir," before taking him all the way down your throat, gagging slightly.
"Mmm look at you being such a good slut and putting that mouth to use for me," He groans as the tip of his dick hits the back of your throat.
His words cause you to moan, the sound vibrating around his dick eliciting a deep groan from him.
You bob your head up and down, spit dribbling down your chin.
Aaron grabs the back of your head and starts pushing it back and forth at a more urgent pace.
"Is this okay?" He asks, "Tap my leg twice if you want me to stop,"
You moan in response, eyes rolling back at his dominance over you.
"You like it when I fuck your face like a whore? I bet you enjoy being a cock sleeve for me,"
You feel heat pool between your legs, his words making you feel so many things. He keeps fucking your face at a relentless pace.
"Y/n I'm close," Aaron warns.
You only hum again in response.
"Ah- fuck y/n," He trails off and you feel spurts of hot cum squirt into your mouth.
You swallow it all up.
"Such a good slut swallowing it all up for me. Now, your turn," He says in a menacing voice. "Get on the couch,"
"Yes Aaron," You breathe out and make your way toward the couch, leaning back to give him a pristine view of your lacy underwear.
"What a beautiful sight," Aaron murmurs, eyes tracing your body and making his way towards you. "Now, those need to come off,"
He gestures to the clothes on your body and you hurry to slide them off, leaving you in a lacy red underwear set.
You hear a whispered fuck comes from
his mouth before he leans down in front of the couch, eye level with the seat.
"May I?" He asks and you nod.
He raises an eyebrow.
"Yes,"
"Good," He says and reaches for your underwear, pulling it to your knees. When it gets to his face he grabs it with his teeth and pulls it the rest of the way down.
Grabbing each leg he spreads apart your thighs before licking a stripe up your slit.
"Oh," You moan out, jolting from the sudden stimulation.
He pushes two fingers into you and you let your head drop back onto the couch.
He curls his fingers and starts pumping and you let out a loud moan.
You bring your hand out to your mouth to muffle the obscene noises as he pumps faster.
He removes his mouth from your clit.
"I want to hear every delicious sound you have to offer," He demands and you remove your hand from your mouth.
He begins sucking on your clit again and pumping in and out, his fingers hitting your deep every time.
"Oh, oh!" You call out as he hits your sweet spot.
"Mmm there it is," He moans into your clit, the vibration causing you to squirm against him.
"Fuck Aaron I'm close," You call out.
"Not yet my darling, not until I say so,"
"Please, I'm so close," You moan, feeling the knot in your stomach start to unravel.
"Beg,"
"Fuck Aaron please I need to come so bad I've even a good slut please let me come,"
"You can come darling. But don't hold back I want to hear how good I make you feel,"
You let yourself fall over the edge as your orgasm consumes you.
"a-ah fuck! fuck Aaron!" You call out as you convulse around his fingers, shaking under his touch.
You pull through your orgasm and Aaron keeps pumping in and out, another orgasm already forming.
"Do you like how I make you feel?"
"Ye-yes fuck Aaron,"
"Are you close my darling?"
"Yes sir,"
"I want to hear you call out my name as you come," He says and applies more pressure to your clit with his tongue.
His words push you over the edge and please courses through your veins as he pulls you though a second orgasm.
"Fuck Aaron!" You moan out, clenching around him.
You slowly come down from your high, Aaron coaxing you back down from the ecstasy.
"You did so good my love, so good," He praises and you smile weakly, still exhausted from the orgasm.
Aaron helps clean up your thighs and puts your clothes back on gently.
He pushes your hair out of your face and looks down at you.
"Want me to drive you home?"
"It's okay I can drive back. Plus you still have all of those to finish. I'll see you tomorrow," You turn to leave.
"Y/n!" he calls out and you turn around to face him.
He comes up to you and presses a chaste kiss to your lips.
"I'll see you tomorrow,"
"See you tomorrow Aaron," You say and head back to your desk, grabbing your stuff and leaving. You head to your car and drive home, body still buzzing from the events of the evening.
You get home and shower, fingers grazing over the hickies on your inner thighs.
You finish showering and get in bed.
As you start to fall asleep your thoughts surround everything Aaron. The last thing you think of as you fall asleep is how much you would love to be back at his office, repeating the events of the previous hour.
At least there's always tomorrow.

A/N: Y'all what do we think? I know this was really long but I wanted it to be one chapter.
Hope you enjoyed!