Meeting my husband

It was late jimin just had finished his work day but he was feeling uneasy, like he was being watch so he turned around a couple times but he saw nobody, he then started to walk again but he had a feeling that he was being watched, and felt uneasy so he went in to a random street and he new he was being followed because the next thing he heard were footsteps, so he grabbed his gun O hihihi forgot to tell you he is in the mafia, but he has a normal job to blend in with the people and then once again he went into a dark street and he hid so that he could suprise the man who's following him, by shooting him but the next thing he knows he sees a handsome man so he is hesitating to shoot but before he could retreat he was grabbed by his jacket and he heard a growl 🐯 of anger but he doesn't know why, unknown male what are you doing here jimin was schocked what do you mean what am i doing here i just got from work, he already had hid his gun forgot to tell y'all, well hot stuff you shouldn't walk alone you know and jimin smirked like he does when he is confident, well your not so bad yourself hottie and the unknown male gave him a gummy smile well thank you, and he asked jimin in his ear may i have your number jimin turned red ofcourse you may have my number and he gave his number to him, and gave him a kiss on his cheek and said hope to see you later hotstuff and the unknown male gave him a gummy smile and said we surely will.

Who do you think is the unknown male? And why was he following jimin?
Let me know if i should continue this