Chapter 1: stories

Chapter 1: stories

"femke, can you tell us a story again?"

Tarrlok softly asked. They were in Beth and had gotten the order to get to sleep as soon as possible. Because tomorrow he would take his two eldest sons on a hunting trip.

"sure, which story do you wane hear tonight?"

Femke rolled over in her sleeping bag and put her arms protectively around her older brother. Femke wasn't a full sister of tarrlok and Noatak, but thanks to their strong connection and the fact that they all could waterbend, made them feel like they were full brothers and sisters. Yakone didn't wanted to hear any of this, and treated the girl like she was trash.

Luckily her brothers always cheered her up, and she wasn't the only one who had to endure beatings, her 2 months older brother Tarrlok also had to endure some beatings, because Yakone finds him a weakling. Femke didn't care if he was a weakling or not, she loves him just like she loved her 3 years older brother Noatak.

"can you tell me the story of aang who defeated the firelord again?"

tarrlok asked with a little voice as he looked at his younger sister with beaming eyes, since that had always been his favorite... since she had told the story several times before...

"of course I can tell you that story again"

Femke stated with a smile on her face. Carefully she got up and sat down next to her brother. She carefully put him in her lap and started to story

.

"Long ago, a bad firelord tried to take over the world. The beginning of his quest to rule over the world was very simple, the avatar was not there to try to stop him. But in that time, his only son turned against him in a war- meeting. The firelord tried to battle him in a acnikai, but his son refused to fight his own father. His father now called him a weakling and burned him in the fac"

Femke started to tell the tale, with a small smile on her face, enjoying how her brothers reacted on her telling the story...

"that's mean!, what kind of father would do such a thing"

Noatak and tarrlok called loudly. Femke Quickly hushed the siblings, afraid this would wake up their father. If he would hear her telling stories about the avatar again, he would probably get mad again, since it was strictly forbidden to talk highly about the avatar for some odd reason

"and that wasn't the worst thing he also banished his son, and gave him the order to capture and bring the avatar to the fire- nation. Only then, the firelord would restore his son in his former honor.

Just at that moment a boy named Sokka and a girl named Katara found the new Avatar, a airbender named aang. Together with Aang, Sokka and Katara drove away prince Zuko who attacked their southern water tribe home. After that aang revealed he is the Avatar. Together with their flying Bizon Appa and their flying lemur Momo they traveled to the southern water tribe city so aang could learn waterbending together with his best friend Katara. When aang learned most of the basics and they drove away the fire nation from the city they traveled father, to find a Earthbending teacher.

They found Toph in the earthkindome city Gaoling after they saved their friend Bumi, who was the king of omashu. She was blind, and her parents thought her blindness made her weak and helpless, so they kept her hidden behind the walls of their estate and only let her learn the basics of Earthbending.

But what they didn't knew was that toph had developed a skill to SEE with her feet. She felt the vibrations in the earth and that way she could SEE everything around her. Afraid that her parents wouldn't understand how she felt, toph had always kept the truth away from her parents, just like she was the biggest secret in her parents' life.

But after the avatar defeated her and the truth about her Earthbending skills was out, she decided to join the group and learned aang the Earthbending skills. Being the new one in the group was difficult for toph. She had to learn to work in a team, but toph, who always had been the one giving the orders, only wanted to do what SHE wanted. But after a long while ( after the solar eclipse) she learned how to go alone with all the others.

But now they needed a new plan to defeat the fire lord. The earthking couldn't help them anymore and Ba Sing Se was taken by the fire nation. And that wasn't the worst thing. Everyone thought that the thunder Princes azula had fired on Aang had killed him! This was a hard thing to accept for aang. The people once thought he had leaved them behind. And he didn't wanted them to think that a second time. But he had to accept that he was a secret now for the time being. Until they had a new plan.

Not long after they got in hiding, aang learned firebending from prince Zuko, who had decided to left his father so he could teach the avatar firebending and help him to defeat his father. At first Zuko got difficulties with his bending. It got weaker because his firebending always got from anger. And now he didn't felt anger anymore. He needed to find another way to firebend again.

They met with the solar warriors. This ancient warriors were the last protectors of their city. They were also the protectors of the last dragons this world known. No one knows where their city is, but is known that the last dragons learned Zuko and aang how to firebend.

After that, the big confrontation with the firelord was about to start. And how closer the big confrontation came, how more nervous aang became. He was afraid that he wouldn't be able to defeated the firelord? Would he be able to save the world? This all frightened him so match, the night before the fight with the firelord he ran away.

femke told with a smile on her face.

"did he got back in time to defeat the firelord?"

Tarrlok asked with a little voice. He was still sitting in Femke's lap, but his eyes were almost too tired to stay open.

"what do you boys think of continuing the story tomorrow?"

Femke asked as she placed tarrlok back in his own bed.

"no, we wanted to know how the story ends"

Tarrlok protested as he tried to get into Femke's save arms again.

"your too tired to hear the rest of the story"

Femke said with a kind smile as she places her older brother in his sleeping bag.

"we will go on with the story again when you get back from the hunting trip tomorrow evening"

With this femke placed a kiss on top of the head of both boys and got too sleep with a smile in her heart, knowing that her brothers were save..

That was the first chapter if a new story! I hope you liked it!

Please Revieuw I would love to know how you think about it!