Chapter 2

S1 EP2
            Max is at the top btw

2months later...

Let me give you a recap so.. SIKE Nah boy I'm not giving you shit better go back.

So it's currently 2 months later, yeah I know I'm surprised too, you know. So I and Vanessa have gotten along well, we had our ups and downs my feelings are only growing stronger for her, but her being mad only turns me on lol. Today is one of those bad days, but worse.

"Vanessa, talk to me" I practically beg, so right now we're at my apartment. "Can we just finish studying so I don't have to talk to you again?" She says with an aggravated tone. She's shaking. So she's mad at me because I studied with someone else, and that someone else was Ashlee. I don't understand, oh she and Shawn are "talking" it's been 2 months I swear Vanessa tried to end it but Shawn kept guilt-tripping her.

Back on task though. "Listen I don't know why it's that big of a deal, it's just studying not like.." I say but put my hand over my mouth once I realize what I'm about to say.

"Hell no don't stop now, continue," she says getting up from her seat and standing in front of me while I'm sitting in a fucking chair, really Nessa.

"MAX fucking talk," she says yelling at me, ahh shit my buddy is awake.

"I and her did you know what, but I swear it didn't mean anything," I tell her while she shakes her head, grabbing her things.

I quickly get up trying to stop her from leaving, it's 7 PM I'm not that bad of a person. "Nessa it fucking 7 PM just chill, I'm not letting you go anywhere," I tell her pushing her on the bed, and putting her stuff back on the desk.

"I'm warning you max, don't touch me with your dirty hands" she warns and sits up kicking off her shoes. I just nod and watch her, checking her out intently.

"I'm not forgiving you max, EVER" she yells, this bitch.

"I heard that," she says taking off her shirt, so that wasn't in my head. I look down and fuck she's hot, when did she take her shorts off?.

"Fuck me" I mumble under my breath, she looks at me and squints her eyes.

"What did you just say," she says with an eyebrow rose. "Nothing go to sleep," I tell her, she looks at me suspiciously before getting comfortable. I go to my closet and pick out a black tank top and grey sweats. I strip out of my clothes. Mm weird, I turn around and I see Vanessa's eyes on me.

"Turn around nasty" I tease, she just rolls her eyes and walks over to me. She rubs her hand up and down my arm. She looks down with wide eyes.

"my mom is coming to get me so I'm gonna get dressed," she says casually walking away, bitch what the shirt balls just happened.

"Nessa, what the hell just happened?" I ask with one eyebrow up. She shakes her head and shrugs. I walk over to her. I look her in the eye, I don't know what's happening but I think I'm the one leaning forward. But She kisses me, I didn't have time to react to it so she pulled away I guess. I see her sigh and I pull her back into a kiss, our lips move in sync and I can taste the pineapple juice on her lips, I feel her grind on me. I pull away for a second to catch my breath.

"Wow" is all she says before wiping her lips an scurrying outside to her moms car. I turn off my bedroom light and getting under the cover.

What a day is all I think before dozing off to sleep.